Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Entering the Silver Frost.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Entering the Silver Frost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the Silver Frost.   Entering the Silver Frost. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:09 pm

"Ah I must not have introduced myself with the greatest of timing, forgive me. As I said before I am Locke Desmoste, High Lord of the lands under the sovereignty of Tai'mira. While the citizens of Tai'mira look upon me with high regard and it honors me that they do so, I don't require it of them nor would I expect it of either of you whom I have only just met." said Locke curtiously. While it was true that he was of royalty, he chose not to let it get ahead of him. It was the one thing he didn't like about most royalty, they let it go to their heads.

"Well here we are the Silver Frost Tavern&Inn." Locke said opening the doors of the Inn, motioning for both to go in ahead of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Silver Frost.   Entering the Silver Frost. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 4:10 pm

"It's okay and nice to meet you Locke Desmoste.",he said in a calm voice. He listens carefully to the man's words as he turns his attention to Maria and smiles some. He looks at the inn as he simple nods""Ladies first.",he said towards Maria motioning for her to go in then he would followed suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Silver Frost.   Entering the Silver Frost. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 9:18 am

Maria simply smiled back at Thorn while listening to Locke and noded some. " Pleasure to meet you, Locke...both of you" she said smiling and then glanced at the Tavern and inn. It seemed cosy. Nodding she steped in looking around. "Hmm....this realy looks cosy...." she said looking at them both them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Silver Frost.   Entering the Silver Frost. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 11:01 am

"Indeed the Silver Frost is very cosy, and to be very generous you may stay here for as long as you need as an honored guest and need not worry about payment. After all it is I who has made sure that the Silver Frost has kept its doors open since a disaster which happened sometime ago when this city resided on a world known as Eldari. It saddened me when I heard that the previous owners had perished durring that time and so in their honor I made the Silver Frost a historical landmark and have done my best to run it as they would have." said Locke pausing momentarily to silently honor their memory as well.

"You have pick of any available room, and while they may seem small on the outside they are can actually have more room then you would think possible. It is a enchantment the origin of which has yet perplexed even me, though I have done my best to figure out how it was done." Locke said with a chuckle. "Well if you both shall excuse me I am afraid I will have to be leaving, there are matters I must deal with which concern the future of Tai'mira. Now if there is anything you need M'lady let one of the city guards that comes in know and word will get me." said Locke before bowing and disappearing into a faint mist.
Back to top Go down
Rath Run

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Silver Frost.   Entering the Silver Frost. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:03 am

Stepping inside the tavern and inn known as Silver Frost slipping inside the shadows slowly as he watches everyone his eyes focused upon Maria a slight smirk spreads across his face as he continues to walk through the shadowy parts of Silver Frost Tavern he watched as the others seem to be flirting with her known as Thorn he did not pay any head too them any longer as he made his way past them and out of no where he walks up to Locke with several coins placed upon the bar keep ‘’ I like to buy a room for a few weeks, would this be enough ‘’ Most who knew of Rath only knew of him being a vampire hunter and slayer too demons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Silver Frost.   Entering the Silver Frost. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 12:10 pm

Maria senced a stranger as Rath stepped into the taver. She nearly shaddered at his pressence especialy noticing his smirk. She steped closer towards Locke and watched Rath as he steped towards him and ordered a room. Her deep nightly eyes gzed at Rath and it seemed as if she would lookinto his very soul. Soon enough she glanced at Locke with Thorn and pulled out a smile as if nothing would be happened." I'll stay here for a few days, Locke...and thank you again for your generosity and kindness. I don't know how to thank ya" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Silver Frost.   Entering the Silver Frost. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 1:25 pm

He nodded at Locke as he watch him disappear from the tavern, his eyes then catch those of a stranger who walked pass them both and paid for a room. He runs his right hand through his short silver hair as he looks at Maria with a smile"If you don't mine M'lady I would like to hang around here for alittle bit longer.",he said in a calm voice. He walks up to the barkeep and hands her several of coins"This should take care of my stay for an week, untill I can locate my twin atleast.",he said with a calm voice. His twin wasn't only the real reason why Thorn wanted to stay here longer, there was another reason. Something that he promise his father. Anyway, he walks up to Maria"Maybe we need to get a table.",he said pointing to an empty table.
Back to top Go down
Rath Run

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Silver Frost.   Entering the Silver Frost. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 2:20 pm

He looks at Maria with a playfull wink he whispered upon her mind '' I am sorry if I appeared rude before my apoligies. But if you like you can join me perhaps for a drink my treat in hopes too accept the forgiveness of my rudeness..'' He gazed at Maria knowingly and smiles softly at her '' I mean if you wish to join him instead, that is fine by me as well milady ' He spoke yet in a calm and polite voice. '' I did not mean to startle you ''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Silver Frost.   Entering the Silver Frost. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 7:27 am

She glanced at Thorn with a smile and noded to his words in agreement but before she tell anything overheard Rath's voice in her mind and blinked some. It was a realy long time since someone talked in her mind. Last one was her husband who liked to do it. Maria was surprised a little but smiled Rath's voice tone and words. Not wanting to be impolite she decided to offer best thing." Or maybe we could sit all three together and get to know each other better. And don't worry - you didn't appear rude...." she said. " So what ya say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Silver Frost.   Entering the Silver Frost. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 7:42 am

-Seona had been tracking a couple heading in this direction, but lack of food and sleep, had drowned her senses till she could bearly smell their sent. Frowning upon her white mare she pulled her in to a stop. Turning her gaze back to the sky she watched as twilight fell. Allowing the darkness to surround her form. Though this did her no good to keep her hidden.
Her aura sparkled in the nights gaze. Moving and hovering around her slender structure. At this point she had decided to take her Elvin form, but spotting a Tavern further ahead she challenged the thought of moving in to her Tigerss form. Tilting her head, her golden eyes shinning with a Feline curiousity she slid elegantly from her mare, smacking her reer end and sending her off in to the forest
Mumbling to herself; ' Drai'gon, do you think their will be danger here- Mayhap trackers? This realm is new to me-thus i do not trust it.'
Her slight mumbling was answered with a telepathic speach within her mind.
Drai'gon: ' Let be,Seona. Take the form which you feel comfortable in. I am here to protect you, so no harm will come. But trust no one-as you well no.'
Seona sighed. Closing her eyes, her thoughts took on the form of a tigerss. This then allowed her body to slip in to the form which she felt more comfortable in.
Seona stood, her tail swaying at a relaxed pace. Her striped Orange and black furr ruffling in the cool breeze. Turning her head from left to right she hurried in the direction of the Tavern. Her paws bearly making sound.
Moving on to the porch of the Tavern, she lept easily upon her hind legs pushing the door open with her two front paws. Allowing the door to swing open she fell back upon all fours. Catching the warm sweet sent of other beings a slight snort came to her. Moving on in to the tavern she headed straight for the Fire, her tail swaying low, with a certain flick at the end. A Marck of sheer consontration. Keeping her head low, a growl emitted from her maw, till she reached the roaring flames of the fire. Her stripes seemed to eluminate in the flickering light of the fire untill she moved in to an elegant sit.
Her head moved in to a high stance, her ears flicking back, her golden eyes consontrating on the flames of the fire-Narrowing some. She was waiting. But what for non could say.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Silver Frost.   Entering the Silver Frost. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering the Silver Frost.
Page 1 of 1