Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Awakening

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:29 am

Maria Celeste has been inprissoned into this icy coffin for so many years. Now it appeared at Tai'Mira's lands. In this beautyful park of it. The spring sun spread it's rays and warmth has layed upon whole land. The ice coffin finally began to melt down slowlly revealing a beautyful creature in it. When the coffin finally turned into water, Maria Celeste was laying on the ground. She was uncoucious. Pale.....her long white hair where spread around and wet....as was her long dress of black satin. In her hand was a beautyful pink rose. Many people started to gather around as she was revealed now. They wondered who is this divine beautyful stranger.Where is she from?How she appeared her and uncoucious? People were curious. They started to adore her for her warm womanly beauty. But no one has dared to approache her and help. For she had...a strange..warm..bright....a holy aura around herself. Her amulet was still on her neck. On it was a name Agial encraved. This amulet is supposed to protect from deads. And maybe to be a key from her past?...
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 3:24 pm

Among the crowd of people was a man standing around 6'1 and weighing closely to 195lbs. His silver eyes looks at the beautiful woman that had come from what to be an ice prison. The male figure short silver hair was straight and neatly comb, he was wearing a button up black satin shirt, black dress pants and black shoes, around his neck was a necklace that charm was that of ying and yang. The man could be the holy aura that was coming from this woman as he smirks some, "this might be actually worth staying for." he thought to hisself. He decided he needed a closer look at the woman so he calmly makes his way through the crowd politly excusing hisself if he accidently bump into someone.

When he finally made it within inches of the woman he knees down as he gently and cautionly place his right hand on the forehead. The woman would feel an holy aura coming from the man's hand and he slowly tries to bring the woman to coucious. He would remove his hand from the woman's forehead as his eyes take note of an amulet around the woman's neck"Agial? Who could that be?",he thought to hisself. He stands up as steps back some as he waits for the woman to awake.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 3:16 pm

She felt an energy floodind into her mind. It was a light. A worm light that lead her mind through darkness out of from deapghs of darkness. She finally moved faintly as her eyelids slowly opened revealing black as night eyes that many guys fell for before. She looked around just to see a crowd around herself and couldn't manage to speak yet of. Only tryed to get up but she was way too weak. Maria Celeste was nearly freezing from being so many years in that icy prison. Her fragile body shivering in cold. Her face expression told she was lost and doesn't remembers much what happened. Only few fragments how she was inprisinnoed. She glanced at the man nearby her and watched him."W - who....are..y - .you? " she asked with a faint shivering voice.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 3:30 pm

Hidden comfortably up in the branches of a large tree, Locke watched both the man who had stepped out from the crowd of people who gathered and the unconscious woman who had arrived trapped within a icy coffin. Content to watch and see what would happen Locke streched outwards scratching a bit into the thick bark of the tree he was in with the claws of the tiger form he currently used. He noted that the woman was beautiful, yet he would still wait patiently to see what the woman did when she woke before coming out from the tree he hid in.

What really interested him was where she had come from more then anything else. Had she been frozen within the park when he moved Tai'mira from Eldari? Or did she and the icy coffin appear long after? The way in which the woman arrived kept her presence unknown to him until word came to him from the city guards. Again Locke streched out yawning a bit as he did, green eyes watching what happened below him.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 5:52 pm

His silver eyes fell upon the woman's night eyes as he listen to her words" My name is Thorn.",he said in a calm almost smoothing voice. He glanced over the woman's fragile body and lost expression on her face"You are in the lands of Taimira. I do believe.", he said. He walks towards her and kneels down, he smiles warmly"What is your name?",he said in a calm voice. His face glowed light that of an angel of sort, the expression on his face was that of happiness and joyful. He notice the girl was shivering as he holds out his hands as an black cotton robe of sorts appearred in his hands. The robe match the color of the lady's dressed perfectly"Here put this own it will keep you warm untill I can find a warm place for you to sit and rest.",he said handing her the robe.

Silver had other things to intend to but those could wait right now, since they wasn't that important. He smiles warmly at the woman as he wonder where she came from and why does she look so much like his sister Maria? "This couldn't be Maria? Could it?", he thought to hisself as he fell silent.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 1:30 am

Still hidden within the tree, Locke continued to watch what happened below him. He wondered if he should make his presence known now that the woman was awake, yet he also thought that perhaps he should still watch them. Locke noticed that the woman was shivering from the damp clothing she wore and the cold breeze which came off of the ocean nearby. He knew from listening to the conversation that the two had, that the man while knowledgeable about the land he was in might know little of the city but that was only Locke's assumption. It was with that assumption Locke decided to make his presence know to the two below him.

Flopping the tail of his tiger form down from out of the tree he was in, Locke directed it to hang right down infront of the woman where it could be noticed hoping that this didn't get him pulled down out of the tree he was in. To make the tail even more noticeable he swished it back and forth knowing this would definatly catch their attention not only to it but the one it belonged to.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:04 am

"Taimira?" she repeated puzzled a little bit and looked around some. When her gaze met Thorn she saw a robe in his hand and took it wrapping around herself slowly. "It seems.....i am ...stranger here...." she said getting up slowly." My name is......Maria Celeste......" she said glancing at Thorn. "Thank you for the robe, mister Thorn." she said pulling out a faint smile. "You...do realy have a good heart...." she kept speaking in fainted tone and wondered to herself if any of them will notice her being a countess.But it does not matter now. Maria noticed a tail and nearly gasped at it for a moment thinking it was a wolf since she had to deal with one long ago. But then she relised that it was tiger. And very beautyful one and casted her gaze at it.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 10:29 am

"Yes Taimira, it's a beautiful land indeed if I must say.",he said in a calm voice"Well we are all strangers in some sense." He listens to her words before he spoke again"Thanks a beautiful name Maria. Your welcome.",he said with a warm voice"Thank you, m'lady." Thorn did notice that Maria was a countess,but didn't say nothing about that matter right now. His eyes gazed at the tiger tail"WHoever you are show us your real form not one of an animal.",he said with a calm voice. He turns his attention back to Maria as he extends his hand"Here let me help you up.",he said smiling.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 12:14 pm

Maria blushed some at his compliment and smiled faintly."Thank you, mister Thorn." she said taking his hand and getting up slowly then stood closer to Thorn watching the tiger. "I felt your energy....it was you who woke me up? " she aasked Thorn looking at him."Such a warm light....only angel can have...." she said pondering if she was right about him.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 8:12 pm

(ooc: sorry locke...lmao im sort of impatient at times...plz forgive me )

He helps her up as he listen to her words"Your welcome m'lady.",he said in a calm voice. He noticed that Maria stood close to him, he chuckles alittle as he listens to her words"Yes I take it to be me who woke you up.",he said in a calm polite voice"Ah so know notice my enegry eh. Well then maybe I am an angel, maybe I'm not. But the only one here who I see who looks like an angel is your Maria. Your beautie of that of an angel." He winked at Maria he wasn't going to tell her that she was right...well not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:16 pm

Locke jumped down from the tree landing on all fours next to both of the people whom he was soon to introduce himself to. "Welcome to the city of Tai'mira. I am Locke Desmoste, High Lord of the lands within the sovereignty of Tai'mira. While the city is a beautiful place it can get somewhat chilly with the breeze that comes off of the ocean, perhaps it would be best to take m'lady there someplace warmer and there is no better place then the Silver Frost Tavern&Inn, though I am afraid that it lacks the hospitality that it's previous owners filled it with now that it has need of someone to fully run it. Still it's doors are open thanks to the dedication of the city guards while off duty. Though if you would rather have a tour of the city we could start at the Warmaster's Quarter which is warmed by the great forge." He said looking up at both of them with a smile apparent on the fur coated face of his tiger form, green eyes watch both of them. Locke wasn't ready to leave his tiger form yet knowing a crowd of people would gather to see him if he did.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 11:42 am

He watches as the tiger jumps down from the tree as he listen to the tiger's words"Thank you....The name is Thorn of the Angel Council",he said in a calm voice,bowing somewhat. He continues to listens to the tiger speak about the land and stuff as his eyes wonder around the area. His eyes would focus there attention back to the tiger"It's all up to Maria on where we should go. I got other busy to extend to but they can wait for now",he said in a calm voice. He looks around and notice the crowd was slowly began to continue with their daily lives. He would wonder if Maria caught what he said...hinting at the fact that he was an angel, but not an normal angel.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 4:12 pm

She blinked some at them both while hanging on each word. "Do forgive me, mister Thorn....if you are busy i won't disturb you..." she said." Thought the pretty tiger was right - i ned a place to stay at...i am very tired after....what happened...." she said softly watching them both. Her ears cought Thorn's words about himself but she said nothing about it. To her eank wasn't important nor anything else....exept for persons heart, personality and intentions..."Could you please show me where is that inn, mister?" she asked kindly pulling out a faint smile.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 2:16 am

"I would be most honored to M'lady, the Silver Frost resides within the residential quarter of the city which is also right next to the trade district. The trade district can be very busy and crowded, making it very easy to get lost so instead of taking you through the trade district I'll open a portal straight to the residential quarter and guide you to the Silver Frost from there." Locke said shifting from his tiger form now so that he could cast the spell to open the portal. "Aur'miris Ve'tevri Em'plir Nir'sis." With the spell complete the portal opens wide showing the destination within the glowing surface of the portal. "After you M'lady." Locke said stepping aside to allow Maria to step through the portal.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 7:00 am

He shakes his head"Don't worry it can wait.",he said in a calm voice"Yes, I know the tiger is wait." He listen to the tiger's words carefully"You wouldn't mine if I tag along? Do you?",he said in a calm voice. He smiles some as he watch the mystical portal opens"I must find Cirdan to do what my father wanted me to do.",he thought to hisself as he looks up into a sky "what a beautiful day."he said in a calm voice. The face expression on his face was that of calm and collective almost to calm to be excalt. He waits for Maria to walk through the portal then he would follow suit if locke didn't mine that is.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 10:21 am

Maria smiled some glad that she appeared in a realy good hands. She noded to Locke's words hanging on his each word. "Thank you, kind sir..." she said warmly. A smile still remains on her lips as glances at the portal. She watched it for a while then dared to step through it and soon appeared to where it lead her. She steped aside so there would enough space to step out for others and waited for them to come.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 1:31 am

"I don't mind at all, it would be an honor to have you join us. Step on through the portal and I will join you both once I've closed the portal. Its not good to leave them open for very long, incase they get used for unintended purposes." said Locke watching the portal. Locke waited till Thorn safely crossed through to the otherside before he closed down the portal. "Aur'mil Ven'veris Et'somdril." He chanted disappearing with a flash of light. Seconds later Locke appeared standing a few feet away from Maria and Thorn. "Welcome to the Residential quarter, the Silver Frost is just over here." said Locke motioning for them to follow him.

(We can move on to the Silver Frost Board now if both of you would like or we can continue here till we get to the Inn itself. Doesn't matter either way to me.)
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 9:37 am

( We can continue here untill we get to the SIlver Frost Board and after Maria post..locke you can start the thread in the silver frost board.)

He watches as Maria walks through the portal as he follows suit. As he steps onto the soft ground he looks at at Locke"It's a honor to be here.",he said in a calm voice"May I ask what is your name? I don't believe you never told us your name." He calmly watches Locke and he motioning them to come of, Thorn however didn't move waiting untill Maria start walking then he would follow suit.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:39 am

( sure thing, till we reachthe inn board)

As soon as they both appeared on the other side of portal, she starts to walk towards the Silver Frost Inn where Locke motioned. Even being just awake from ice few hours ago, Maria can still notice any thing. And she noticed that Locke wasn't of law rank. He was royal. But didn't say a thing just kept smiling some. " I am so thankful that you accepted to help me, guys. I don't know how to thank you." she said looking at them both.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 3:27 am

Jeremiah wandered on in. His hands not too far from his twin blades. He always took the first place in to wandering in to new surroundings. Stopping a few feet from where a child hide he turned his striking blue eyes about this new parshter. His boots, stopping their soft thuds against the green grass.
The day was fine, a change from the light rain that had been falling for a few days now. They had followed a path from a near by forest in to these gardens. Jeremiah looked edgey, but seen no one in sight. Turning he waved the child over from behind some shrubs.

Isha poked her head out from the shrubs, her Sea blue eyes catching her Cassilines. Her dark hair fell in waves over her shoulders and hung beautifully over her waist line. Her dress had been cut and torn from all the traveling they had endured. But this seemed to bother her not. Rubbing her face she smeered mud over her Ivory skin, but yet again, the child seemed unkindled.
Smiling sincerely she crawled out, moving to her small feet. Skipping gleefully over to the Chevalier she put her right hand automatically out for him to hold.
Jeremiah took the small, Ivory hand absentmindedly. A ghost of a smile on his handsome face. 'Isha. . . ' His tone was accented with the country he was bred too. 'Stay close to me, we do not know our way here. If you're to take some time to yourself, please let it be within sight.'
Isha looked up to the overly tall man, giving him a side long glance. She blinked innocently before turning her gaze else where. 'Yes, Jeremiah. But can we pick flowers first?'
Jeremiah chuckled to himself keeping his view no ahead of him as the two began to walk farther in to the park; ' Have i tought you nothing, dear Isha? Picking flowers will kill them. Is it not better to view them at there best- when they're alive?'
Isha frowned and cast her Crystal blue eyes to the green pasture they were walking on. ' Then how am i to have fun, Jeremiah? Can we pick weeds them. Blue bottles or Daizeys?' There was a simple innocence to the childs tone of speech, but neith of them seemed to be talking in any close language. They were talking in the tongue of their homeland-D'Angeline.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 7:07 am

A shadow swoops across the parks of Tai’mira covering the lights as it turns to pitch black around the people talking to him they looked more like kids. He wasn’t going to strike at them as he allowed the shadows to cover the parks. A voice would appear with in the groups mind ‘’ what are you doing here and what is your purpose speak now ‘’ his voice was cold raspy and almost dark and taunting. If one had trained eyes and through ‘’ this shadow ‘’ they could see Teriath looming through the distance he was wearing a dark cloak and hooded his face perfectly well hidden. Underneath the cloak he wore black leather pants and black shirt made of silk and tucked underneath his cloak was his twin daggers and his shadow sword a two handed sword that allowed him to manipulate shadows upon his own will and to give him full control of his powers. He would turn now in there direction facing them he understood all forms of language given so he would naturally understand there language.
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 7:18 am

-Jeremiah sighed and looked down to Isha, a glow of affection within his eyes. He hated to leave the child idle to become bored, thus nodded to the suggestion of picking weeds.
Just as Isha was about to turn and skip away, his reflexes quickly moved in to action grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her back to his side. His focus seemed to be scanning the area they were in.
Seeing the area become dark, Jeremiah's focus narrowed. Muttering silent cusses to himself.
Isha blinked, her sea-blue eyes trying to see through the darkness. 'Do not move.' He whispered simply. Isha remained in her spot, but twitched to the voice within her head. Her guard counter part turning his head to where the talking was generated.Catching site of the being, he lightly tugged Isha to moved behind his tall form for protection, but did not let lose her wrist.
'Are business is our own. We mean no trouble.'
He spoke quickly, but didn't seem intimidated by this being, though he heldfear within his gut, he would not show it infront of the child. -
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 7:02 pm

They thought he did not see them a smile spreads across his face as the shadows spoke to him whispered to him there locations '' Well it appears that you all stumbled upon it, speak your bussiness and I may yet let you live '' his voice ran through there minds in a dark tone echoing through there thoughts. '' Perhaps I can lend you some assistence. '' He looks at them with a grin '' But of course it won't be free I do expect payment ethier in cash or one of your freinds souls would do well..''
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 7:10 am

-Jeremiah blinked. Indeed what had the stumbled upon. They were simple meer humans. They had money only for simple supplies like food and shelter. Jeremiah may have been arrogant, but he was not stupid enough to waist their money on this being. Continuing his cussing like a sailor on land he took two steps back, a hand hovering over one of his daggers, whilst his other hand kept a firm grip upon Isha. ' Are money needs to be spent on more... important things. If it bothers you so we shall leave and take shelter in a near by inn.'
Isha looked up to Jeremiah. They had past three Inns here, just for her own sake to have some fresh air and play-time.
Turning her innocent focus back to the being which intimidated them so, she scooted farth behind Jeremiah only to have her head poke out to see what was happening. Not even realising the preassure Jeremiah was infliting on her Wrist.
'We need not assistence. We can locate on our own behalfs. But we shall take our leave.' Jeremiah himself was only young lad. His early 20's at least, thus had inexperience with other beings of immortality, or mortality for that matter.
He was cassiline and the only experience he did have was in fighting. And this he tried to avoid with all costs infront of the child, lest to protect her. Turning now he began to descend in the direction they came, have Isha in quick persuit.
Blinking once again, Isha stumbled and staggered behind him, trying to keep up, whimpering his name. 'Jeremiah..'
Stopping only briefly he swept the child easily up in to his arms, holding him close to his form. ' I am sorry, my Dear we must take our leave. We will be on the road sooner then you know, their you can have your fun- i promise....'
Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 10:33 am

A beam of light would soon form before them as it shoots towards Teriath at full speeds the light consisted of electrons in which could burn anyone it touches a figure appears before both the kids and teriath himself, he wore dark pants and shirt and had long purple hair over his shoulders his blue eyes gazed upon Teriath, Lazuli had the looks of Cirdan but Lazuli was merely only 22.

With a single wave of his hands he rose vines off the ground as they moved around Teriaths form and if Teriath could not stop them he would be not only blown up but strangled to death at the same time. '' As the new Emperor of Tallendon Teriath I banish you from this world and never to return agian your services are no longer required. '' his voice echoed in a dark cold beam towards him '' Leave these children in peace ''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon and Tai'mira :: The island city of Tai'mira :: Grand park of Tai'mira-
Jump to: