Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blood on the throne.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hooded J

Blood on the throne. Empty
PostSubject: Blood on the throne.   Blood on the throne. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 12:02 pm

Seeming to just burst through the throne room doors his foot seemed to shatter the door clasp as the doors flung inward. Stepping through he looked around. His hood dressed over his face throwing it all in to the shadows. His right hand grabbed the hilt over his left shoulder. Pulling the blue hilted sword free from the sheath. The seven foot long sword danced with the lighting of the throne room. The twist of his hand brought the sword in to a rest beside his right side. Hooded stood there ready for challengers. The soul seal on his right hand seemed to light up as the sword was held tight in to his hand. He was ready to kill the king and claim what would be his. The whole empire! So would the fool king take the challenge or send followers? Hooded didn't really care he was about to raise his defenses and begin a total onslaught of this whole kingdom. All he wanted was Cirdan's head to gain entrance in to the Gate's Of Tal. A power kingdom only welcomed to demon slayers of being's of true evil. A grim smirk happened across Hooded's face.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the throne.   Blood on the throne. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 5:13 pm

Stepping out of the double doors, behind the main chair in the back of the throne room, Cirdan heard Hooded John's footsteps. Coming he, wore his black leather pants and carefuly adn comfortably placed placed a leather sword case upon his back for Har'dro to be strapped around his body and placed his two scimitars into their sheaths. He looks at Hooded John with his long silver hair cascading over his shoulders; his blue eyes gazing upon the man he had once called a friend. It had truly been dark times for him, as a comforting smile develops on his lips accepting what was about to happen. As he enterred, he held two flags; on his left the flag of Tallendon and on his right, something even Hooded John would not have expected, Siannodel's old flag. Cirdan was meant to die in Siannodel a long time ago but was exiled before he could face John or anyone else who invaded the realm.

He gazed at his old friend, someone he had once considered a brother but how times have changed. Steadying himself into a defensive stance he thought to himself 'there be no holding back this time' he withdrew his scimitars listening as they hummed a soft melody at his touch. "So it has come down to this John. I should have known, I'm tired of running, tired of hiding and most of all I'm tired of your arrogance. Once I die you shall remember me and you'll start feeling the regrets, and I know this for a fact. You may not think that now but you know deep down that I'm right.’’ He steps forward towards him as the distance closes between them he continues "You want to destroy me well here is your chance if it gets you through your day." he smiles wickedly. How could this be Cirdan? He has accepted his fate and has accepted what may or may not happen this day. "So how powerful are you Jonathon? When it comes to melee combat, my friend, how strong are you? And I wonder how fast you've become but I don’t think it would even matter. Be prepared to have the fight of your life." He motioned for him to take the first move as he readied himself in a defensive manner for any attack Jonathan may use against him.
Back to top Go down
https://tallendon.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Mumph   Blood on the throne. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:48 pm

~ A violet display of colors opened, and from the far side of Cirdan to his right the portal opened. Small at first but burst forth A toxic energy. It was soothing in A manner as the mana signature was current, and would be known to Cirdan. Although the figure that stepped out did not belong to who the signature did the bright purple haze about him re-assured Cirdan that the time had come. The black gloves that gentley layed through the air, and pressed upon the torrent of mana that flowed frequently, and violently between the two was blinding. Not in the sense of light, but of sure raw power, and in an unrefined state.

~ He had summoned the portal before Cirdan had spoken his first words, but would develop silently, and burst forth giving no time for light to prevent its ways. The hot liquidy substance flowed. Masquerade stood in front of Cirdan, and looked towards the front. The portal behind him wavered, and he leaned back, and gave cirdan A shove forcing him into the portal.

~ When he would make contact he would disrupt the flow of mana, and the pocket that thickly surrounded the area would close, and the portal with Cirdan would be gone. Unable to be tracked by signature, forms of mana on an astral, and or sub level through projectral, and or spiritual patterns it was sure that one thing was evident. Cirdan had been taken, and by suprise.

~ Where the portal took him was to A side space created within two rifts were two things no matter how close in simularity could not meet without the conductor, and or the conducting source. Thusly equally and justly controlled by one person the one who had made it. Cirdan would be held there. As so the new person would turn, and the pockets of mana would come to his chest the purple haze that surrounded him shuffled his mithril mail, and adamantium armor.

~ The valorium blade swung through the air, and draped about the mans figure the kodachi was brandished with pride the seperate runes crested upon them the burning flame burned brightly, and the red hue intensified. His whole body radiated A horrible aura, and one that was distinguished. His eyes were purple like the color of his aura, and responded quickly and mechanically as if it ahd been programmed to do so.

~ Masquerade stood poised brandishing Nights flame the emblems burning, and the crest of the Onyx dragon burned brightly across his chest. A small purple light from A crystal protruded from his forehead, and chest. This was what he came for...A fight.

(( Flame emblem ~ Rune made straight into the blade of valorium made to absorb, and reflect kinetic energy, and absorb negatively charged, and positively charged ions. Then distributing them through the rune, and using mana to correct the differences to move the energy quickly as to heat the blade, and transfer large amounts of kinetic energy freely between two things in violent bursts on energy. Upon contact the atoms would release and explode expanding first, and then retracting after the blast.

Radiant Aura ~ A thick purple, or black aura made entirely of an etheral or secound plane mana source unable to be conducted by nothing purely of an undead host or banshee. One to be attuned to this source would have to dead to actually come into contact with it. If the person had come into contact with the spectral energy before and or only by this user would be protected since the lingering aura, and mana touch would imprint. People who had not would be unable to touch, or control the mana on its own without havign A direct control over the user. ))

Last edited by on Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the throne.   Blood on the throne. Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 10:34 am

(( Now I removed the out of character posts, if you all wish to discuss things do it in a private pm only and John just accept the post and stop crying over it. There is no excuse on not being able to respond to it. Oh I have a girlfreind and I have a life big deal I have all that myself and yet I still have time to make big posts. Just post and this is the only out of character talking im doing any more im just going to remove afterwords and im keeping Angels post up weather you like it or not. ))
Back to top Go down
https://tallendon.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the throne.   Blood on the throne. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood on the throne.
Page 1 of 1