Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kes in the throne room

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kes in the throne room Empty
PostSubject: Kes in the throne room   Kes in the throne room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 5:36 pm

Kesla leaps threw the throne room window in her cat form sniffing the air .
Yep she was i n the right place this was cirdan's home.
She yawned then padded around the throne room and then heads towards the door .
Seeing the door was open she slips out of the thorne room and into the main castle.
Wouldn't he be shocked to see her since it had been close to three years now .The last time she had seen the man he had stormbringer and he tryed to kill her with it for no reason. Then he went after her sister Jade.
As she imagines Cirdans shock look on his face when he finds out her and Jade is there she almost giggles out loud but catches herself.
Oh well she would soon enough time find out , but for now she would just retend to be a real cat and bide her time until Jade get's here then they would both make dear cirdan pay dearly for his past crimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kes in the throne room   Kes in the throne room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 5:55 pm

Walking through the shadows of the castle slowly too point not even a mouse or even any other kind of animal with keen hearing could hear, he walked in a slow pace the air around them begin to feel stuffy as if another presence was in the room passing by the pillars with ease he now spots the cat and recognized her as Kes he somehow could have guessed why she was there; however he continued to linger in the shadows using his stealth. Elros wore black leather pants that perfectly fitted him wrapped around him was his black kimono, sheathed comfortably was his two scimitars a smirk spreads across his face. Des she think that he is stupid on the reason they have shown up how easily can he dispatch of both her and jade if Jade does show up. But his guesses of course would be a no cause she be probably too afraid to even face Cirdan not at the power he is at and plus the on coming invasion, he wondered if they were aware of the invasion should he let them play there games with him. For now he is not going to stop Cirdan from slaughtering both of them if they try to mess with him for they will be the ones who asked for this punishment and given the situation he would not blame Cirdan one bit the thought lingered upon him for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kes in the throne room   Kes in the throne room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 3:50 pm

Kesla was getting nervous she kept feeling like she was being watched except she didn't see anyone she lays back her cat ears and begins to run down the hall when she see's the stairs she scurry s up them and heads towards the the empty rooms to hide.
Rounding the corner she looks behind her before slipping into one of the rooms shape shifting into a tiny gray mouse before going to hide under the bed her little nose wiggling about 20 mph trying to pick up any scents that might be following her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kes in the throne room   Kes in the throne room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 3:58 pm

He continued too watch her silently not making any real effort too move as she started too run, Elros only walked slowly creeping through the shadows, but now in a running pace as he continued to keep into the shadows his feet were in a gliding motion as he ran not making a sound he crossed his arms some as he watches her enter in the room he pulls open the door slowly peering inside the room he looked at Kes with a chuckle as he waved his hands closing the door and locking it before him with a loud thud. The blinds and windows too shut it self automatically, with another wave of motion he creates an electrical barrier around the room acting as a shield and if anyone comes out or in they’d be electrocuted unless somehow she found away to stop it. He crosses his arms and levitates up upon the air as he watches her still in absolute silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kes in the throne room   Kes in the throne room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 9:26 pm

Smelling the field she growls to herself Then comes out of her hiding place she sighs loudly before shape shifting back into her human form and climbs up onto the bed making herself all comfortable before speaking out loudly into the empty room.
"Ok who ever you are the games up I know you got a field around the room and I know your around here some where,,but where I don't know...
So show yourself coward!"
She lays on the bed listening to the noises of the room and awaits for someone to answer her or maybe even show themselves...

Last edited by on Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kes in the throne room   Kes in the throne room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 7:56 am

A slight laughter came upon the room a dark cold laughter Elros decids he should reveil himself he lands softly upon the ground. '' Coward '' he smirks slightly dimming the light so that he is revealed but more into his real form of a Drow (Pic of what he looks like now on avatar) '' Kes, Kes, Kes '' his cold words echoed through the room. '' Now why would you show up here did you not know of the invasion upon this room? '' He looks at her dead into the direction she was hiding. '' yet you call me a coward and your the one who is running..'' he laughs slightly at the thought the foolish shapeshifter. '' You realize how easily I could destroy you Kes, do you not realize that both me and my son could easily destroy you and Jade yet you insist on seeking revenge? '' The laughter begins once more through the room '' Here I am I have you trapt yet where is your sister Jade? She is too afraid to show herself infront of Cirdan or myself don't you see, she knows of our powers she knows she can not even begin to comprehend the powers we have he little guy friends would never begin to comprehend our powers'' a slight smirk '' Right now I have you and you should stay here under quaranteene until Cirdan arrives to do what he wants with you and believe me I won't stop him this time things have changed. ' He spoke in a calm and deadly voice towards her know signs of remorce upon his actions '' Jade won't show her self she won't dare and when she does she meet her Fate once agian. Cirdan was nice enough too ressurect her again after him killing her the first time when she deserved it, but dont' think he would be nice enough this time. '' He rose his right hand as he ignited the powers inside his wrist as they begin to glow brightly a smile spreads across his face perhaps he might have went too far with her ' With one command I could have this room explode and not harm anything else outside I could have it harm you however and I shall be gone before it even activates, I suggest you stay here and be a good shapeshifter '' With a single wave he soon dismisses the barrier even as well as the spell he was about to inact '' so I suggest you stay here if you move i make sure you be placed upon the dungeons if I ever find you agian. ''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kes in the throne room   Kes in the throne room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 3:45 pm

Kes played on the bed glaring at Elros as he rambled on about her and her sister Jade letting him run his pie hole before she would speak her mind to him as he winded down to the end with his threats she begins to insanely laugh from the bed she played on .
Finely stopping she smirks wickedly at Elros before stating quite coldly" are you done now ? Let me tell you something old man nothing you or your son can do to me that life hasn't!
I look forward to my death so please I would love for you and your son to put me out of my misery."
Kes again begin her laugh breaking it off again."But old man if you and Cirdan Kill me then Cirdan Well never get to know his seed he planted in me three years ago and you your grandson.
So eat on those words old man....Oh and another thing you old fool me and my sister Jade had a fall out so she doesn't even know I'm here .
So you'll be waiting along time for her to show up a real long time!!!!!!
With that all said she bursts out laughing again a laugh that would turn any saine mans blood cold...

Last edited by on Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kes in the throne room   Kes in the throne room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 4:35 pm

He lowers himself too the ground and realized how much she has changed and so he has as well and knows this change better then anyone '' Look I didn't come here too kill you I was only observing but you ran and I did what would have been necessary, right now is not the best of times to have even came here to start stuff with Cirdan or anyone here we are in a state of alert right now any mischief or murder or even scandals are being watched so right now is not the time too hold this grudge and as for the past is concerned the past is the past it's time to forget about the past and move on! Things happen in which we can not explain ''

He sighs and when she mentioned of her being pregnant by his son he could have flipped out right then and there and when he gave her a cold hard stare now his fatherly instincts would kick in by now. ‘’ I think it is best you tell him the truth and further more you get your attitude out of your system and if you wish to continue this we may do so, and I shall recommend caution around him right now he already is in a state of panic his Empire and everything around him seems to be crashing before him ‘’ He points at the door ‘’ Go tell him now before it Is too late he thinks there is no heir right now he thinks everything here would soon fall save him from himself this task is meant for you and you alone you shall someday realize the truth and the destiny placed before you and him do not disappoint me the prodigical son must be born and must know who he is. ‘’
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kes in the throne room   Kes in the throne room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 5:57 pm

Kes narrows her eyes at Elros not wanting to give up all her secrets like the baby already being born and is now three years old.
She nods to him not saying anything and opens a shadow portal and wills it to take her to Cirdan where ever he was...
Leaving Elros where he stood.

Last edited by on Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kes in the throne room   Kes in the throne room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 6:41 pm

Things were in motion now he knew he had other ordeals at the moment of his own '' Go too him, be gone and do not think too even cause him harm of any nature '' he knew she didn't hear him. He moves and leaves the room with a slight grin upon his face as he lowered his hood as he slipped back into the shadows perhaps he should go to the beach as well a smile escapes his lips at the thought but decides to take his leave and head for the tavern and inn too get nice cold drink

--End of rp -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kes in the throne room   Kes in the throne room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kes in the throne room
Page 1 of 1