Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Arrival

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 11:53 am

and how it the hell did these guys get into the admin section?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 2:27 pm

They didn't I moved the topic and should have deleted my other post. Don't worry though Russ I wasn't accusing you of starting anything. Didn't have anywhere else to move it and since they wouldn't be able to get to it in here this was the best place for it. As far as I know the invasion is called off now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 2:41 pm

lol
all that shit talking and they gave up so damn easy...hehe
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Well we know of there weakness talk shit out of character to the point they give up lmao no but actually at first I wanted too honestly calm everyone down but they wouldn't listen to me o_o they told me to stfu and i told them to stfu and well you can guess where that went too.
Back to top Go down
https://tallendon.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 12:59 am

um...yea
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 7:45 am

Im bringing in a new character to take over Tallendon, his name is Elric he was the original weilder of stormbringer and yes he's going to have the sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 2:08 pm

why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 4:11 pm

*Walks in muttering something about stupid internets.* *Walks out muttering about the stupid internets again.*
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 9:53 pm

Actually his name is Lazuli it is Cirdans son I have a good story line for him, Hey Locke and you too Richard add me under Elric_King_of_Melnibone if you can please? I need to talk to you both at the same time importent matters to discuss. Nods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon and Tai'mira :: Tallendon's Waters :: Galanodel Beach-
Jump to: