Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Too start off with the post whoring topic

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Too start off with the post whoring topic Empty
PostSubject: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 2:23 pm

I figured I'll just take the claim of being the first person on posting here cause I have nothing else too do right now, contiplates playing Halo now since I now own the game on the computer wants too show the newbs on the game how too properlly use a tank most don't know how... sad but true. Anyhow I am the post whore now who can top me places a cookie on the floor too whom ever can top me.
Back to top Go down
https://tallendon.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 2:35 pm

you have nothing on me when it comes to being a whore... and you know this..hehehe
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 3:08 pm

Least im not afraid of cats >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 9:42 pm

Ah but you are afraid of mimes! And bright sparkly things are irresistable! BUWHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 10:10 pm

o_o That is so true but Mimes are scarier then Cats are
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm

HEY LOOK A MIME! *POINTS AT A MIME*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 9:25 am

HEY just because I'm pale and wearing a black and white stripped shirt, a beret, and black pants doesn't make me a mime.....ok maybe a little shut up
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 4:48 pm

They don't talk though.. u-u and clows are scarier then mines. >> espically with there wide toothy grin with there red make up >> yeah freaky and don't forget there flower that squirts water at you if you touch it or is that when you touch there nose? hell if i know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 12:30 am

HEY LOOK A CLOWN THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE WHAT YOU DISCRIBED! *POINTS AT THE CLOWN*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 2:11 am

Grabs teh cookie and runs away with it all leet ninja like intending to hold it for ransom. Muwhahaha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 5:57 am

*Trips avencent and grabs his cookie as it slips from his hand when he falls then steps her delicate leg onto him eating cookie* yummy.I won! Mwuhahahahahahaha!!!! I won a cookie treasure!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:23 am

Slides his fingers up Isabelle's spine as he reaches for the cookie at the same time with ease as he takes it and laughs slightly and walks over and sits down and eats it ^_~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:40 am

*dies oocltly?*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 12:27 pm

*Eyes Elros and all neko like steals cookie and nibbles looking innocent.* >.> You have no proof of anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 3:40 pm

*Spins the real cookie in his fingers before comsuming it.* Hope you like the taste of illusions. *Fades out of existance before anyone has a chance to stop him then returns deep inside the vault of the Arcane where he keeps a huge stash of cookies all to himself since he is the only one that can enter the vault of the Arcane.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 3:58 pm

-_- Not fair Locke. Illegal moving. *Dressed like a ref.* Time out. *Has her own stash of cookies.* How do you know your own cookies are real and not....illusions? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 4:41 pm

Because I am a master of illusions and magic! Muwhahaha! *Overturns the timeout since he has the power to do so.* By the way your cookies are not real because the matrix has you! *Tosses a flash bomb down and disappears before he can be caught.*
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 5:08 pm

Blinks watching everyone in sheer amusement of the cooky, with a single wave of his hands he causes them too vanish and into his stomach consuming all the cookies in the room illusion or not.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 5:09 pm

Wins owns XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 5:10 pm

Points out that Cirdan actually looses because there were no cookies only MIMES AND CLOWNS! WINS PWNS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 5:12 pm

I have a character, not on here who is an illusions mistress. Russ you would like her. *GASPS! Then cries.* Bu-but-but some of those were my secret cookies. FINE! I will make my own homemade ones and you will not be allowed any. *Cries loudly. And all anime like.*
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:12 pm

Know the thing when I do this o_o and I can be like o_o you so thinka bout what that means o_o; and

You do not win!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:25 pm

I do so win! On so many levels, also because I have Vodka. So I am feeling prettah good. ANd I am gonna make cookies. The not-for-you- cookies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:25 pm

Oh but I really do win. Why I win you must figure out though. As this is a puzzle for you to solve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:28 pm

I have too many SN's on here to keep track of. -_-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too start off with the post whoring topic   Too start off with the post whoring topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too start off with the post whoring topic
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon and Tai'mira :: Out of Character Area :: Post whore section-
Jump to: