Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SUGGESTION!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: SUGGESTION!   SUGGESTION! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 6:41 am

Here is needed one thing. Board for rp plot requests where everyone could ask and suggest rp and plot for each other. What ya think guys?
Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION!   SUGGESTION! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 10:04 am

doesnt sound bad... I will speak with the other admins about it
Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION!   SUGGESTION! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 10:33 am

Yay^__^*dances*
Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION!   SUGGESTION! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 7:34 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me.
Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION!   SUGGESTION! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 8:50 am

Indeed. Isaw it in one forum and i am going to do the same to my own rpg forum*grins* btw...i have a question...here in tallendon i saw no rule about bouncing from one place to another....does it mean that it is not forbidden? And i have one more idea....lets say you got a rp a plot and under topic we could announce everyone if rp is open for everyone or private or with those who were invited and such. i think it is a good idea too.
Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION!   SUGGESTION! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 2:34 pm

well you can let us know what your wanting out of the rp and we can set it up for just the ones who are invited or not...
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-02-24

SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION!   SUGGESTION! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 7:39 am

I set up the board later today honestly right now there there are more things happenning at the moment so I've been concentraiting upon that I know who we are dealing with on the invasion and let's say this group we would loose horribly im being blunt and honest those who wishes not to fight i suggest you have your character make there leave those who wish to fight for the kingdom they may stay and help defend this kingdom as for me i will defend this kingdom I fight all of them alone if i must. But it doesn't sound lke a bad idea your idea as i said I'll make it later or Richrd or locke can make the boards.. they know how.
Back to top Go down
https://tallendon.niceboard.com

SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION!   SUGGESTION! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 11:55 pm

hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION!   SUGGESTION! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon and Tai'mira :: Off Topic Comments and Questions :: Ideas, comments, and suggestions-
Jump to: