Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kara the souless demon.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kara the souless demon. Empty
PostSubject: Kara the souless demon.   Kara the souless demon. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 9:34 am

~ Basics ~
Name: Kara
Class: Hidden princess/warrior
Race: Demon
Alignment: Good

~ Appearance ~
Height: 5'6"
Eyes: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Style: Wavy
Complexion: Tan
Build: Stronger then most females, yet very slim and beautiful
Scars: yes, but then cant be seen.

~ Personal ~
Weapons: A jet black sword, the handle is made of human bones.
Clothing: Jet black leather pants that stops just at her waist, a black leather sleeves top with a low v cut showing some of her chest. The only thing holding the top together is a black piece of leather string weaving all the way down the front.
Important Items: A silver necklace that has a heart shaped locket on it.
Magick: Depend on what you think is magic. Some think my shimmering powers, fire power, and powers to create creatures out of the shadows is magic. Others think It’s a curse.
Dialects Spoken: Any really. For a demoness has to know and do above and beyond of what people think she could do.

~ Self ~
Fear: If I had any I wouldn’t tell you.
Dislike: People that whine
Like: Roses, chocolate, males, hot chocolate, snow, fire -The list goes on and on must I continue.-
Quirks: None
Flaws: Puts up a wall so no one can get close to her.

~ Family ~
Mother: Dead, demons really don’t care for angels.
Father: In hell
Brothers: None
Sisters: None
Soul Siblings: None
Life mates: …I wish
Recognized: And you want to know why?
Children: Nope
Other Relatives: None that I know of.

~ History ~
Skills: Shimmering, fire power, power to make creatures out of the darkness.
Personality: She’s a sweet, loving, kind person once you get pass her wall. But untill you do she’s a hothead some would say. She could be stubborn at time as well.
Character’s History: She had a good life, no a great life. That was until her mother got killed for what she was, for she was an angel. And in heavens eyes it’s against everything they go for to have a child with the devil. They put her at rest but got a whole new world of hate coming for them. Being trained in hell to deal with anything that comes her way, learning all different kinds of attacks, spells, all different kinds of languages so she could make the ones that killed her mother. Now up on earth she looks for angels, keeping her locket close to her heart so she can always remember her dear mother. Would her hate, and anger go on forever. Or will someone beable to get close enought to her, to help her through the hard times in her life.

~ Bond ~
Name:
Species:
Personality:

~ Pets ~
Name: Fluffy, and snowball
Species: Hell hound
Personality: They will both protect Kara no matter what. Always butting there life on the line for hers. They say a dog is a mans best friend. Well they should try getting a hell hound.
Back to top Go down

Kara the souless demon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon and Tai'mira :: Characters Profile :: Character Information Sheet Completed-
Jump to: