Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Down through the roof.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Down through the roof. Empty
PostSubject: Down through the roof.   Down through the roof. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 3:47 am

Avencent stared up at the hole his fall had made through the roof of the abandoned house he came crashing down on. He sighed then groaned as a spike of pain finally made itself known to him. Looking over to his right arm where he felt the pain from he could see why he had been feeling pain, the fall had dislocated his arm. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHG!" he screamed in agony as he relocated his arm into its socket. It would hurt like hell for several days but his arm would recover, yet until then he would have to rest somewhere. Avencent started to wonder where he was exactly, he knew he was inside a house that had long been abandoned but other then that he knew nothing. While he could stay where he was at, Avencent figured that the noise his crash had made would surely attract attention. He just hoped it wasn't attention he would rather have not gained.

"Well what a fine place to end up in." said him with a small laugh pushing the broken peices of wood off of him with his good arm, winching at the throbbing pain still in his right arm. "Hopefully someone, wondering what happened will come and help me out of here." thought Avencent, figuring that someone was already coming to investigate the noise he made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down through the roof.   Down through the roof. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 3:13 am

In the meantime while he layed there unable to stand just yet, Avencent looked around the room he had fallen into taking notice of the funiture covered in what looked to be plastic which was coated in a thick layer of dust. In fact the entire place was covered in dust and his crashing through the roof had only strewn more dust around. "Seems whoever owned this place hasn't been around here for years." thought Avencent trying to stand up only to drop back down.

He sighed then stared back up at the hole he made when he crashed through into the house. "Surely someone must have heard the crash." thought Avencent wondering if anyone was going to ever investigate what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down through the roof.   Down through the roof. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 5:05 am

Isabelle has heared of this abandoned house and some reason why it was abandoned at such sudden by owners. She was in another room sneaking around curiously and looking for something intresting when she heared a crash. " Huh?" she looked around at the sound nearly gasping. "what was that?"

The curiusity overtook her and she decided to check what made such a crash sound. She stoped in a doorway as she saw Avencent sitting upon a floor. Her crystal grey eyes staring at him curiously as if would questioning what does he do here. Her shoulder leangh blood red hair was tighed up high in a pony tail making her to look even cuter than she is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down through the roof.   Down through the roof. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 3:55 pm

Finally noticing that there was someone else in the room, Avencent turned to look towards the doorway that the woman stood in. He was completly covered in a suit of black plate mail armor which from the looks of it was enhanced with some form of technology. As much as Avencent would have liked to have tried to stand up again he couldn't, he didn't just injure his arm but it also seemed his left leg was sprained. "Would you mind helping me stand? I was injured when I came crashing down into this room." said Avencent. His voice seemed to sound slightly metalic from the armor.

He then realised that the woman must have been inside the abandoned house at the time he came crashing down through the roof. Lucky she wasn't in the room where he crashed down into. Just the force of his hitting the floor was enough to toss the furniture that was in the room towards the walls. Had she been in this room... This was where Avencent stopped thinking about it, he was actually more curious now as to why she had been inside this place to begin with. Still this question would wait till he was standing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down through the roof.   Down through the roof. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 9:19 am

She shrugs some and approaches Avencet holding her slender and delicate hand out to him to help him up. " And tell me what are you doing here, mister stranger, huh?" she asked as her grey aluring eyes gazed at him studying his armor. She was realy beautyful. Her beauty was so aluring that no any girl could match her in this bar. She was slender and delicate. Skin smooth and flawless, red hair would flow with wind as easyly as the waer, they were as red as blood. She had a bag with herself full of some kind of stuff and in one of her hands was a journal left by her mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down through the roof.   Down through the roof. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 11:30 am

"I wish I knew what I was doing here, last thing I was doing was traveling to a town that I heard needed help with removing a camp of kobolds that were attacking them when this rift of somekind opened up under me and I found myself falling down into this house." said Avencent as the face guard of his helm retracted up from over his face. From what could be seen of his face he appeared to be around twenty five, with green eyes and silvery hair. "Im not sure that just a hand is going to be able to help me up miss, I sprained my left leg from the fall but I guess I should still try." he said taking hold of her hand while he tried to use both his legs to stand, hoping that he didn't fall back down though it was more then likely he would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down through the roof.   Down through the roof. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 1:53 pm

She smiled and wrapped her slender and delicate fingers around his palm. Maybe it seemed slender but her hand were rather strong. Isabele pulled him up carefully and supported him that he wouldn't fall down again." Well in such a state you can't do much, sir....we'll have to find a bed and then i'll take of ya if you'll let me" she said nearly smiling at him. Her grey eyes were looking around for something where she could sit or lay him down that she could heal him to full health and streangh." But it is good to hear that in this world there still good people as yourself, sir...mostly everyone washes away from everything.....they are the ones who trys only to look for use for themself or just cowards who runs away like rats from sinking ship...." she said. as finaly found a couch and walked him carefuly towards it and sat him then glanced at him. "Could you please remove your armor so that i could take a look at your broken bones, sir?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down through the roof.   Down through the roof. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:50 pm

Avencent listened to what she said while she moved him over towards a couch. While Avencent didn't think he had broken any bones there was no way he could be sure while wearing his armor and he would atleast have someone there to help him even though it was something he wasn't exactly used to. With a sigh his armor began to retract from over him finally coming to a stop over his left wrist. Under the armor he wore a thick padded vest and padding over the rest of his body under which he wore simple clothing made from cotton. His silvery hair was long and well kept and there seemed to be something about him which drew attention to his presence as though he was someone who had a divine purpose to being there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down through the roof.   Down through the roof. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 4:17 pm

She watched his armor retrackt and then carefully took his wrist checking it. Her touch careful and gentle like no one else would be able to touch. She finaly smiled some faintly." You are lucky, mister.....nothing serious" she said putting her palm over his wrist as it became covered by shadows who slowly sank into his flash and healed his injury. She then smiled some." There we go....should be better now...try to move it..." she asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down through the roof.   Down through the roof. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 10:41 pm

"I have my armor to thank for that miss, and please call me Avencent." said Avencent moving his left leg and his right arm. "Im suprised there was anyone even in this place, but I guess we are both lucky you were not in this room at the time I came down through the roof." he said standing up. "Which reminds me what exactly were you doing in here? Its not the kind of place I'd have expected someone as beautiful as yourself to be in." Avencent said as his armor started to slide back over him stopping before the helm deployed, leaving his head uncovered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down through the roof.   Down through the roof. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 5:49 am

"Good armor you do have then, Avencent" she said smiling and slightly blushed at his compliment. " Well umm....my name is Fraylis Arden but you can call me just Fray" she said smiling." What i am doing here? Well.....to tell the truth curioucity lead me here...i have heared about this house and read it's history.....it's owners abandoned this house all of sudden for some strange reasons and left everything...it was a rush.....and i being a careless adventurer came to look for something interesting." she said. "I bet it is strange to see me here at such place....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down through the roof.   Down through the roof. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 12:35 am

"Well now that I know your reason for being in here it isn't strange at all Fray. I've known several people that do the same thing as you do." said Avencent "Though it would seem you did find something of interest in here." he said referring to himself jokingly. "Thank you for healing my injuries, I would have been stuck in this place for awhile if you had not been around." Avencent said bowing to the person who he knew as Fray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down through the roof.   Down through the roof. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 1:39 am

She smiled some at his comments. "Aye...got a soul of adveturer from my....mother" she said as noded." You are welcome and i realy found something interesting, Avent....i found you witch might mean i have a new friend" she said nearly grinning. "Now let's get out of this place, shall we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down through the roof.   Down through the roof. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 7:03 pm

Nirvana slowly stepped towards the old rotten house, the feeling of lost spirits getting stronger with eac step. She wore her typical black kimono, and the gold flecks upon it brought out the eeriness of her golden eyes even more. Her expression held an icy stare, but a hint of amusement came with it, just the thought of what she could use these spirits for was delighting her. The cool night's wind blew Nirvana's white hair back, which shined in the moons white light.

As Nirvana reached the door she could already see a number of spirits, most of them weak and incapable of doing her deeds. Nirvana was not sure if the house was completely empty, so to not make any noise she went into her ghost form. The outline of Nirvana's body could still be seen, but it was faint and not very distinguished. Nirvana then floated through the door, and immediately saw spirits, but at the same time she heard voices that trailed from deeper within the house. Nirvana followed the noise to the area and saw two people chatting up a strom. 'Lovely place to start up a pleasant conversation' she thought to herself sarcastically.

Nirvana surveyed the two, making sure she was not able to be seen, even though she was in ghost form. The plan was to gathert as much information as possible about these two before making any next moves; so for now Nirvana put the spirits on the backburner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down through the roof.   Down through the roof. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down through the roof.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon and Tai'mira :: Caelael living districts. :: Abandon house-
Jump to: