Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cratos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sadistic

Cratos Empty
PostSubject: Cratos   Cratos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 1:33 am

~ Basics ~
Name: Cratos
Class: Assassin
Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral

~ Appearance ~
Height: 5 ' 7 "
Eyes: Hazzle
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Full head of hair w/bangs
Complexion: Brown skinned, 5 o'clock shadow
Build: Agile, Strong Leg muscles, upper body strength, no MR. ARNOLD swateeeerz
Scars: A scar in the shape of a line basically on the side of my forehead

~ Personal ~
Weapons:

Strawberry Gusher (Wicked looking Knife, has an enchant ment upon it, where when it draws blood of the opponent, the opponets wound will not heal and will continue to bleed exessively. Strawberry Gusher can also cut through certain magic spells.), Grave Digger (Blade used to kill Meniscus, a powerful Demon from the Netherworld, and now with his blood staining the blade, it gives power to the wielder to bring back the dead under his command so long as he carves Meniscu's insigma into their skin), and many other throwing/cutting knives.

Clothing: Nightmare Cloak (capable of hiding the user in any shadow, or melding him into any shadow), Dark Mythril (from the dragon named Sertos, Lord of the Plauged Lands), Boots of Haste (duh ...), Scarlet's Gaunlets (powers yet to be revealed and unraveled ...), and PANTS !!

Important Items: Fakiri's Pendant, Droogma's Eye, Necklace given my DoomHammer Fall

Magick: Buffs, Very few Aura's, Shadow Magic, Light Magic.

Dialects Spoken: Many Languages (since i am an assassin i need to understand my customers ^_^)

~ Self ~
Fear: Death itself even though it is the flow of the work I do.

Dislike: People (Hence, the killing job ...)

Like: Time to self to play with Fakiri the Occarina

Quirks: -dont know-

Flaws: Acts irrationally at times.

~ Family ~
Mother: Lady Felma, Wife of the King of the Bandits

Father: Lendos, King of the Bandits, Guild Master of Shadowmeld
Brothers: Iska (Older brother who is hated by all, bretrayed my father as well as the Guild)

Sisters: Laura -dead- (Killed by Iska)

Soul Siblings: -None-

Life mates: [Friends -Fakiri-]

Recognized: -None-

Children: -None-

Other Relatives: -None-

~ History ~
Skills: Good with most weapons, specialized in daggers and katars. Very good with first aid and medicine (various).

Personality: Disliking people, but able to work with them. Keeps to self most of the time.

Character's History:
Cratos was born into a family of thieves, assassins, bandits, and rogues. Son of Lendos, King of Bandits, raised in the art of cunning and stealth, as well as in the skill to take others lives. Not much to tell of Cratos, kept to himself he seeks only to find a place for him and his friend Fakiri. Still working with her, Cratos goes on as another nameless Assassin who is only known for what he does.

~ Bond ~
Name:Fakiri

Species: -She'll say on her profile-

Personality: -She'll say on her profile-

~ Pets ~
Name: Dunno [Large Cat, a little bigger than a horse]

Species: Cat/Moor Cat

Personality: Loyal and Trustworthy companion.
Back to top Go down

Cratos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon and Tai'mira :: Characters Profile :: Character Information Sheet Completed-
Jump to: