Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Offering Allience

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Offering Allience Empty
PostSubject: Offering Allience   Offering Allience Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:21 pm

Steps in looking around at all shyny thingies all around. Her long silver hair moving swiftly with her each movement. She leans upon a table waiting for Cirdan with an offer. Was Princess right sending such naivy girl with a mission to Tallendon. But she didn't have any choice - Princes Maia had much work at rebuilding her kingdom.
Back to top Go down

Offering Allience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offering Allience   Offering Allience Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 3:55 am

Appearing from out of a fine mist Locke stood nearby before sitting down at the table. "Due to some rather recent changes, I felt it best to come here inplace of Cirdan. I am Locke Desmoste, High Lord of Tai'mira.' he said with a warm smile. "As for the offer of an alliance it will of course be accepted now that an alliance with Tallendon is also an alliance with Tai'mira as well. Making an alliance with Tai'mira also comes with the added benefit of having the services of the Order of the Arcane in times of need as well as the aid of Tai'mira and Tallendon. In turn though we of Tai'mira and Tallendon expect that in times of need on our part that you will aid us as it is after all fair to." Locke again said smiling warmly. "I am certain that our mutual trust will be well placed and that our alliance will grow stronger in time." He said with a slight nod before waiting for a response to what was said.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Offering Allience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offering Allience   Offering Allience Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 7:07 pm

Yeah what he said lol but yeah we be an alliance too you as the comfirmation from me as well welcome aboard ^^
Back to top Go down
https://tallendon.niceboard.com

Offering Allience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offering Allience   Offering Allience Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 7:45 am

She glanced at Locke and hang on his each word listening. A warm sweet smile spreads across her pretty lips." Thank you for both of you. My name is Vivian and i was sent by princess and soon to be queen Maia. She will be very happy that accepted her allience. I can assure that princess Maia will do her best to aid both of your kingdoms in need. I think she is realy great for she is now ruling lkingdom all alone since.....one tragic event...but the kingdom is almost restored and she'd be glad to see you in her inauguration ceremony" she said smiling warmly.

(there is a link from Maia's kingdom Elsinor) http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?sid=d7ae0ffda7bd63b16452d4406f7b7fa3&mforum=diana (everyone is welcome there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Offering Allience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offering Allience   Offering Allience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offering Allience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon and Tai'mira :: Important Announcements :: Alliances-
Jump to: