Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Return to Tallendon.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Return to Tallendon. Empty
PostSubject: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 8:49 pm

Softly the wind whispers through the tavern as a woman pushed open the doors and wandered inside. The light played over her silhouette as she moved inside the room itself. A black cloak covered her facial features and her body and anything that would reveal who she was to the public. Moving gracefully over to a table in the back she sighed softly. Once in the shadows the woman parted the cloak a bit set her daggers on the table. The light sprinkled down through the window to reveal her darkened flesh and leather gloved hand. Looking around a bit she pulled the hood of her cloak down and let her ashen grey locks fall around her shoulders.

Tossed her head a bit to untangle her hair as she rubbed her thumb over her light crimson lips. To get rid of the dust from the roads, as had traveled. She let her native blood take over as she sighed softly. Turning she pulled the chair up to her legs and sat down. Letting her fingers drum against the table softly as she scanned the tavern for familar faces. A necklace hung around her neck and carried two gems. A blue and a green gems. Letting her other hand idly finger them she whispered softly to herself in her native tongue," I miss them dearly." She huffed a bit and looked down at the table and then to the door. The light played over her face a bit as she leaned forward and shafts of light slowly revealed her features.

The facial features of this woman were hard but yet gentle enough to prove she was a woman. The one feature that seemed to jump out at people was the brilliant emerald eye that gazed out at everyone from the darkened skined woman. A small smile parted her lips as a dragon head was tattoo to her neck and then snaked down over her back. That part was invisible to everyone but the dragon head was black as night and had the same tint of eyes. Pushing back she leaned back against the chair and scratched her neck a bit. No one could really tell what she was wearing. When she came in her cloak covered her and she sat in one of the darker corners. She yawned a bit and leaned back and proped her boot up on the table. A bit of mud fell from them as she treked through the mud before entering the tavern. She had given her horse to the hostler to be taken care of as she made her to this tavern. Closing her eyes she wondered how long it would take before Cirdan noticed that she had returned. She also wondered if he would even remember her...or if the image of her former self is what he remembered.

Something glinted on her belt as she leaned back. It was fairly large sheath. Harnessing a weapon that only a person could dream of having. Seeing she left her daggers on the table she stomped on the hilts of both of them and sent them into the air. She caught them with out even flintching and tucked them back in her sleeves as she waited to see who was here and who would notice the strange, yet familar aura that would soon fill the city.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 11:34 pm

- A blue portal would soon form it self in the middle of Hirendel Tavern and Inn and stepping out of the portal was Cirdan himself he was wearing what looked like interlocking metalr rings it includes a layer of quilted fabric underneath it prevents chafing and to cushion the impact of the blows, several layers of mail are hung over his vital areas most of the armors weight hangs from the shoulders in which makes him most uncomfortable sometimes. Cirdan had his two scimitors comfortably placed upon his sheaths and upon his back his long silver hair cascaded down upon his shoulders. -

After stepping out of the portal he looks around for a moment he has never entered his own Tavern before it is indeed strange too him for he never gets out much. But his eyes averted to a figure in the shadows he stood there trying to make out who it is but walks over to one of the empty tables not far from the figure. he sighs softly to himself placing both his elbows upon the table resting them comfortably, he lazyly waved his hands upon the candle in the middle to cause it to light up but in a more blue flames he sighs softly as he gazed upon the candle almost hypnotized by it's beauty.
Back to top Go down
https://tallendon.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:44 pm

Her emerald eye gazed over at Cirdan and she muttered softly," Always making a grand entrance..." She laughed softly to herself and looked that unlite candle in the middle of her own table. "Kyorl l' chath lil'alure lu' jivvin , ssussun l' lorulm ulu kalyar l' i'dol ." She spoke it aloud and grinned as a small black flame danced on the wick before it lite. When it did the flame turned orange and illuminated the area around Kaline.

Blinking a bit as her eyes adjusted to the light of the candle as it played over her body. Smiling softly she leaned back a bit more and looked around. The black under shirt was just long enough to cover her upper arms and chest. It was neatly tucked into her dark colored pants. A leather over vest was covered with dark stains and was seamless. The bottom of the leather vest rested on the top of her pants as she sighed softly. Then it looked like two leather wrist bands covered her wrists and almost up to her elbows. She looked like a mercenary that had just come back from a job well done. She undid a leather strap from her belt loop and pulled her ashened back into a neat ponytail.

She looked over to Cirdan and smiled as she let a familar pulse in her aura expand into the room. Then like a breath on the wind she whispered softly," It is nice to see you again." She blew the words over to him as it floated on the air. The wind waited till it swirled around him and delievered its message. It died down and didn't leave a single trace of where it came from. Grinning softly to herself, she pulled out a small capsule from her pocket and pressed a button. It popped a bit and then a black leather cowboy hat appeared on the table. She picked it up and put it on. Sliding it down to it hid her eyes. She could see Cirdan and awaited his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:52 pm

A grin spreads across his face as he looked at Kaline '' dos zhaun ol ussta d'anthe.'' a slight grin spreads across his face as he spoke Drow as well. His eyes watches as his blue flame transforms as he sits back he pushes a chair forwards as he motions his hands out to her and offers her a spot besid him '' Usstan kyorl nindel dos inbal tlus keeping al yol dosst sevir rath wun Siannodel, ol zhahus natha shame klezn gumash naut inbal worked doeb.'' he looks at her as he falls silent.

The people that were upon the tavern stared hard at the two for a moment as they turned and started to talk amongs themselves once more. A sigh escaped Cirdans lips as he sat comfortably still upon the empty table he whispered to Kaline within her mind as well. '' Ele naut doer lu' valm uns'aa..udos inbal folbol ulu drital ussta treat.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:06 pm

Looking at him and then the others that were gawking at them and smiled," Stare all you like. One day your eyes will rot from your head and you will be eaten by crows." The drow accent was quite heavy as she pushed herself back from her seat. Standing up she blew out her candle and made her way over and sat down at the table that Cirdan had occupied. Sitting on the opposite side from him she spoke in her native tongue,"Vedui', zhuanthabbil . Usstan kestal dos ph' xunin al yol ussta sevir ." Grinning softly," I sure have missed my home." She spoke perfect english but her skin and her whole appearance had changed since she left. The dragon head on her neck was the most noticable.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 6:11 pm

A wicked grin spreads across his face as she walks towards him. '' Klezn gumash tlu alur drill nau treemma ussta ssinssrigg klezn orn ulnin thir'ku..'' He gazed at her for a moment '' As do I Kaline as do I but they have betrayed me... and left me in ruins and made me look weak compared to the other kingdoms they taught me a great deal of humiluation '' He sighs softly to himself as both his hands were placed comfortable upon the table. '' After the fall I have began to work on this new empire with the help of my freind Locke '' he gazed at her for a moment. '' Klezn happened tu'fyr uns'aa lu' Ap'za Usstan z'klaen tesso dos bauth....'' he paused as he looked at her long enough to absorb what he might say. '
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 9:54 pm

"Usstan jal'yur inbal fol zhaunil d' vel'bol uriu tlus aluin pholor ghil...", she spoke with a quieted voice. Looking into the fire she passed her hand over the blue flame and whispered softly into the flame itself," Yu'na lu' thir'ku, jous l' draeval p'los, draeval zhah zhuanth lu' xukuthen verven whol vel'bol zhah noamuth...jous uns'aa vel'bol dos inbal keffal..." The flame danced a bit and showed the relationship between Cirdan and Fate. Grinning wickedly she looked at him," I have watched everything from the fire....the betrayal, the humiliation, and even the loss of our children." She let her hand snake up to the gems on her neck and sighs softly,"Nind inbal naut tois wun ist'a, l' ussen nindel phlyus ninta dron zhahen plynnet kyon d'." A tear slide down her cheek and she took a deep breath and shook her head and whispered,"Usstan tlun taudl, Usstan hojjau natha ilhar, natha 'ranndi lu' biu kult'ressin." Looked at him and then sighed softly once more. Her emerald eyes dimmed to a dark grey.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 10:03 pm

He sighs as he recollects his thoughts from the past as well. '' Usstan inbal tried ulu rescue mina drill Usstan gumash naut... Due ulu l' betrayel dal ussta zhuanth kingdom d' siannodel.. Usstan inbal noamuth rilbol t'yin lu' Usstan inbal screus natha zhennu deal pholor nindel ichl khaless barely jaluss..'' He looks at her. '' Drill p'obon ussta wiles rin'ov yol Usstan inbal x'khat exiled dal ussta zhuanth tresk'ri Usstan inbal vowed vharcan pholor riluss wun nindel kingdom vel'uss uriu chi'us uns'aa, Riluss wun l' blada zhal el a ussta rahi nindel zhah ele Usstan inth pholor luring mina ghil wun golhyrr mina ghil lu' elgg mina uss a uss..! '' He shouted angerier then ever in a more strong drow language '' I will vow it upon our children and upon you we that they will soon die and learn what humulity is like..'' he sighs some as he soon settled down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 10:23 pm

Reached over and put her hand on top of his,"Tlu honglath, vharcan orn jous oltan wun draeval. Nindyn vel'uss z'haan wund klezn ph' l' ussen vel'uss ph' elggen wun l' frist." She pulled her hand back as if it had been burned and she clentched her fist and put it in her lap," Usstan zhal'la naut tangis' tlu ghil....Nindol zhah naut ussta delmah jala mzild..jal Usstan orn sila zhah jiv'undus." She looked at him and sighed softly," You are so kind to me....I ran...I ran from everything. I just faded.." her voice grew soft and she reverted to her native tongue,"wund l' naubol...Usstan zet Cirdan, Quin dos telanth ulu uns'aa 'zil ka Usstan neitar zet a jal...dos zhal'la phlith uns'aa whol vel'bol Usstan xunus ulu dos." She pushed her chair back and a few tears fell from her eyes,"Usstan tlun taudl, Usstan hojjau natha ilhar, natha 'ranndi lu' biu kult'ressin." She took a few steps from him and started toward the door,"Ka dos ssrig'luin uns'aa...lor whol uns'aa vel'klar Usstan xal satiir a delmah." Were the lasts words off her lips as she fell silent and pulled her cloak hood up and continued toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 10:30 pm

He sighs some as he gathers his thoughts.''Ol zhah naut dosst fault nindol uriu happened dos zhahen neitar natha myar kult'ressin, Usstan kampi'un pholor dosst situation milady...'' He looks at her '' It is not your fault you musten blame yourself it is more my fault then anything I have not been strong enough back then please I want you to stay here upon Tal'mira it would mean alot to me '' he gazed at her as he fell silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 10:42 pm

Stopping for a moment she looked at him and sighed softly,"Nau, Usstan zet...Usstan hojjau wun ussta duties....Usstan hojjau Cirdan...wun ril vel'bolen i'dol...Usstan fridj ssrig'luin draeval talinth nindol phor...Sevir uns'aa tlu...whol nin...nindel zhah jal Usstan joros..." Looking at the door,"Xuat plynn ol 'zil natha joke, Usstan inbal changed...ji mzilt...Usstan kyorl klezn wun natha endar ssussun...Usstan noamuth udossta dalharen, Usstan zet ussta m'ranndii whol adventure, Usstan ori'gato natha kingdom alu myar....t'yin Usstan doer rath lu' rilbol kluthak tlu ula...Usstan talinth naut....RILBOL ZHAH NAUT JUGARE!!! Ol neitar zhahus...Ap'za zhah natha alur suited 'ranndi taga Usstan rin'ov zhahus. Usstan nrunn dosst dalharen...Usstan noamuth dosst dalharen ulu bandits...Usstan NOAMUTH MINA!!!...Usstan held mina wun ussta da'rex 'zil nind passed pholor dal nindol tresk'ri....Usstan elggen ril vaen uss d'lil bandits xuil doeb natha single ssiggrin d' tayaere...Usstan inbal doera natha inthuul hearted elggur...l' Maelthra zhah vel'bol nind lar uns'aa nin natha tangin... Usstan tlun treemmou... gaer ph' mzil lodias lorith whol uns'aa....Usstan tlun naut putting dosst kingdom wun sreen...Usstan orn ortelanth ulu ussta quar'valsharess lu' v'dre phor...ka il sanwttdden pholor uns'aa t'yin Usstan zhal zexen'uma...naubol orn vrine'winith uns'aa dal leaving...Usstan tlun taudl ka Usstan inbal jivviim dos wun l' draeval p'los...ol haunts uns'aa everyday...fridj tlu wary d' vel'uss dosst former childhood abbil uriu doera...dos neitar zhaun vel'drav nind orn shar'tleg pholor dos saph natha rabid auflaque....Fare tau al whol nin....Usstan orn visit dos vel'drav Usstan satiir Usstan shlu'ta control usstan alur..." She took a deep breath as she bowed deeply," I am sorry about that, Your Majesity." Straightening back up she turned and walked out the door with out another word spoken.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 6:20 pm

He places his fingers upon the table as he gazed at her un afraid of her even if she has changed. '' The one thing I have always admired about you was your brutal honesty. '' A flash of a smile spreads across his face as he spoke in perfect drow language almost as perfect as any one who spoke it. '' Usstan fridj kestal instead d' morfelith nindolen brutal honesties wun l' au ulin... orn'la morfeth udossta freindship tangis' stronger instead d' tearing udossa maglust.. 'zil whol l' draeval p'los Usstan xun naut wayc'e pholor mina Usstan ssinssrinil ulu zhaun ele dos inbal zet lu' Usstan inbal doerrus ulu collect vel'bol Usstan needed whol ussta riknueth honesty Usstan xun naut phlith dos lu' usstan xun naut crup dos whol vel'bol uriu happened, Usstan lor a ol pholor l' brighter suul d' klezn...'' a smile widened then as he bowed slightly. '' Udos inbal screus dal l' draeval p'los udos tu' inbal doera stronger t'yin rin'ov pholor naut er'griff a pyshcial features mziln pholor dosst ehmtu orn yorn nindel zhah l' uyl'udith klez rin'ov ulu achieve, Siannodel er'griff morfel uns'aa natha mzild stronger person charnag harl... Usstan vee dos aluve' nin ulu sevir dos tlu. '' He bows agian with a single hand motion he has cunjured up a bright blue ball of light in which he soon vanishes in leaving her alone to gather her thoughts and with a single telapathic thought. Usstan orn zuch ssinssrigg dos nau selg'tarn vel'bol aterruce dos inbal doera lu' naut tangis' Ap'za xor jaluss shlu'ta plynn nindel tarthe dal uns'aa lu' naut tangis' dosstan.'' The voice would fade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 6:03 pm

Growled softly and shook her head," Nindol zhah waele...Uk h'ros xun nindol ulu uns'aa...Usstan swore Usstan orn'la doer rath lu' tlu foluss else...drill Usstan h'ros Usstan still satiir saph l' rei d' Sinnaodel zhahus myfault..lu' ukta tluin wun jiv'undus zhahus ussta fault...rilbol zhahus ussta fault...Usstan zhal'la naut tlu ghil..." she grumbled softly to herself. Her eyes flashed a golden color and then they shifted back as she left the tavern. Her muscles rippled a bit as she growled a unlikely growl.

She took off toward the Palace gardens and collapsed in a far corner away from everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 8:03 pm

(I hope you don't mind me joining in)

His home had been destroyed, his family murdered, and his friends gone. Jaden had been wandering for several months now, his head low, and his foot steps heavy. He walked into Hirandel Tavern with a heavy heart, since he had promised his wife that he would never go into a place like it again. He did not know that one of his greatest friends, Cirdan, would be there, and that he would soon be different.
He walked to the bar, his feet falling heavily upon the wooden floor of the tavern. His armor clanked loudly with each step, and his broadswords slapped against his back lightly. As he sat on one of the stools, he sighed audibly, and set his hands upon the bar. A small pouch could be seen at his hip, though it was almost devoid of all the gold that he had. He had sold his horse several days ago, as well as his greatsword, and walked from then on.
He was tired, grouchy, and hot. All he wanted right at that moment was a drink that would ease his dry throat, and perhaps get the cotton out of his mouth. His shoulder-length hair had several sticks in it, and it was dishrevelled, as well. The way he held himself now was not how he usually had been.
He spoke quietly, "My home... gone..."
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 11:22 am

As Cirdan made his way to the exit of the tavern he stopped abruptly as Jaden came in almost falling catching him quickly before he fell completly on the floor hoisting the man up with ease he took him to the back of the tavern placing him upon the bed with a single hand wave he conjuries some food up for him. '' Eat this you feel better and mind if you tell me one where the hell have you been lately and two what has happened to you my friend?'' He gazed at him in question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 12:33 pm

A figure steps out from the woods, from what seems like nowhere. There are a few strands of long brown hair that come out of the hood covering her face she smells like lavender. She is covered by a dark blue cloak with Celtic knots along the hem. She is obviously female. A sway in her hips, a natural one. She wears black boots. Her pants are dark blue jeans which are revealed as she walks. Other then that there is no showing what she is wearing. There is a small twitch on the back of her cloak. She steps into the tavern and looks around with what seems like empty golden eyes, against the edge of the irises are thin rings of blood red. She moves with swift graceful motion. There was twitching under her cloak again as she moves the cloak out then sits on a stool. Now seen is her top which is a black halter top showing scars on her upper body. She was totally silent. She never said anything. Her arms cross on the bar top. There were scars on her arms. Her eyes scan around then fall back onto her hands. Silence was all around her. Turning her head at the small of blood she looks to Cirdan and Jaden. It had been some time since she had last seen her charge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 7:49 pm

Jaden looked at Cirdan, hardly recognizing his old friend, and sighed. After a moment, he realized who was speaking to him and his eyes went wide.
"Cirdan... my friend. I have wandered far, and I know not where I am right now. As far as what has happened to me, I do not wish to tell anyone. It is a personal matter that I must settle, and no one will be able to help me."
He ate what Cirdan offered him and dropped his head as tears formed at the sides of his eyes. He closed them tightly, fought the emotions that wracked his mind, and roared in defiance. As he opened his eyes, he stood again and went to find his room and offered a quiet apology to the other patrons in the tavern. As he passed Silence, the scabbard to one of his broadswords fell to the floor, along with the sword. They hit the floor with an almost inaudible thump, compared to the heavy foot-fall of his feet. He continued walking, ignoring the fact that his body now seemed a little lighter. His head was low, and his shoulders were hunched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 6:30 am

Silence would look behind her hearing the light thud. Picking it up she looked at it. "Jaden, you dropped this." She would hold the blade forward in her right scared hanrd. Waiting for him to take it. She would watch him as he moves, her eyes now blood red from the smell of blood.

(OOC: Forgive me, I am writing just after I woke up.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Stepping out of the shadows he notices Silence being in the room and as well as Jaden, he continued too linger through the shadows not wanting to draw too much attention too himself he takes a seat comfortably upon the bar nearby.

The waiter seemed quit perky as usual she smiles at him '' What can I get for you sir!? ' she shouts at Elros, but elros snapped his wrist and sent it towards the unsuspected waitress threatening her '' Never shout in my face agian and I shall take some of your whine if you do not mind. '' he places the gold coins with a thud as releases his grip she went running the other way to grab his drink nearly trembling the girl was shaky she never had that kind of reactio.

Elros on the other hand was not paying anymore attention but was watching Silence and the others with much interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:18 pm

Silence's eyes would look to Elros. Another person to add to the bunch. Silence would lift her hand with the sword and she would sit it on the counter. She would sit back in her seat and look around silently. She would then pull her hands under her cloak and just sit there silently. She had yet to really speak to anyone but Jaden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 10:40 am

As he got to his room, he opened the door and entered. He didn't bother to close the door, since he would leave the room shortly. A minute later, he realized that one of his broadswords was missing. He instantly remembered Silence speaking to him, saying that his sword was in their hand. He left his room and walked back to the common room and looked around for his sword. He stopped just short of where it had dropped from his back and sighed. Addressing all in the room, he spoke loudly enough to be heard over the noises of the room.
"Who is it that has my sword? I need it to exact revenge on the person who killed my family and destroyed my home."
After saying this, he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 7:55 am

Silence would look back to Jaden. "Your sword is on the bartop." She would point to the sword in silence. Then she would withdraw her hand back under the cloak and standing she would walk to the door turning the knob she would push it open and walk outside, lighting a fag as she leaned her right shoulder to the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 7:35 pm

He nodded, understanding Silence perfectly. He turned, retrieved his broadsword, and finally returned to his room. He closed the door behind him, locked it, and set about getting ready to sleep the day off. As he sat on the bed, he sighed and closed his eyes. After a moment of silencing the outside world, he put his head down on the bed and fell asleep until the next morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 7:38 pm

As morning came, Jaden woke up and got his armor put on correctly. After doing so, he placed his broadswords at his hips and made sure that they weren't going to fall. He exited the room that he had stayed in and tossed the key to the barmaid as he passed her. After that, he exited the tavern and walked toward the palace. He hoped to have an audience with his friend (and half-brother), Cirdan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Tallendon.   Return to Tallendon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to Tallendon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon and Tai'mira :: Gates Of Tallendon :: Athfinwey Markets And Streets :: Hirandel Tavern-
Jump to: