Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just having a drink

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just having a drink Empty
PostSubject: Just having a drink   Just having a drink Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 10:32 pm

"I said keeps your disgusting hands off me" Idril swung her arm and punch a man square in his jaw. She watched as he fell and the other men in the tavern just laughed. The man quickly got to his feet and went to grab her by the hair. She quickly moved to the side and took hold of his arm. "Uh uh" She jabbed his stomach with her fist and dragged him through the door. "Next time don't put your hands on me" She threw him onto the cold ground and walked back in. Idril was tired from her travels and all she wanted was a bit of rest and a few drinks. She walked back to the bar area and sat down "Another red wine please" The bartender turned and handed her another glass. She took a long sip of her drink and sighed.

Idril watched as the room became calm again. The men there just sat there laughing with their companions, other had drinking contest, some played cards, and others slept on the chairs they sat on. She shook her head 'What a life...' The only left to do now is find an acceptable home here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just having a drink   Just having a drink Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 11:11 pm

Eladamri stood silently within the shadows outside the tavern his dark green woodsman cloak blending him with the dark. He had just seen a what he assumed to be a drunk get thrown out of the place by a woman which apparently didn't like the man placing his hands on her. Not that he blamed the woman for doing that he probly would have done the same in her place. Still Eladamri hoped it wasn't to rowdy inside the place. Silently he moved from his place within the shadows and stepped over the drunk whom he knocked back down when the man went to stand back up. Eladamri drew the hood of his cloak over his head concealing his face before he stepped inside. He wasn't one to take too much of a risk now after his hurried trek just days ago, but he was running low on suppies and needed to restock.

Upon entering he saw the woman who had thrown the drunk out, he could tell she was of elven lineage just from looking at her though of course he didn't know her, not that it mattered really. Still he approched the bar then turned towards her before sitting down then spoke. "Mind if I sit here M'lady?" Eladamri had always been curtious to women knowing they respected men who didn't act like arses, though he also didn't wish to offend this paticular woman after having seen what she did with the drunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just having a drink   Just having a drink Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 8:45 am

She looked up to the man and nodded "You can sit" Idril turned her head and looked to the bartender " Bartender get him a drink on me " She looked him over wondering if this man was another drunk,like the rest of the men who were here, or just another traveler like her. The tender placed a glass of red wine infront of the man. "Don't worry its not poison" Idril smiled and took a sip of her drink. Let's hope he isn't like these people she would like some decent company since its been a while since she ha a nice conversation with someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just having a drink   Just having a drink Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 2:53 pm

With a smile Eladamri spoke. "Thank you M'lady though forgive me if I don't remove the hood of my cloak from over my head, Im afraid doing so could cut my visit short." He said the last part in such a way that only someone next to him could hear. He then sat down and picked up the glass of wine infront of him, proceeding to take a drink of it. "Nay but it is indeed a poison M'lady a poison to the mind if taken too strong or in too much amount. Proof of what I say is evident within this very place. Though this one glass of wine will be just fine." Eladamri chuckled a bit then took another drink of the wine waiting to see what the reply to his comment would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just having a drink   Just having a drink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 9:58 am

She nodded "Stupid followers, don't worry I know how you feel. But i don't really like to hide myself, if they wish to come after me then let them."She sipped her wine and watched him take a sip of his own. Never in all her time has she heard someone speak of wine as poison. She laughed and motioned for the tender to fill her up again. "My you don't drink much do you?" She nodded her aprreciation to the tender and laid down a few more coins "Keep them coming" She turned back to him and studied his features. Just what exactly is hidden under that cloak. He must have done something for him to go wandering around looking like that. "You do know no one is hear that will rat you out. These are the regular drunks they wont remember your face. Nor what you may or may not have done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just having a drink   Just having a drink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 1:31 pm

"Nay but it is what is unseen within the shadows I seek to remain unnoticed by, it is they who would rat me out M'lady. Yet as you say there is no one here that would rat me out so perhaps I can risk lowering my hood." With that said, Eladamri lowered the hood of his cloak reveiling his face. "As for what I have done, it would be better to say what was done to me but I won't trouble you with the reasons for my being here now. I'll simply say someone wants me dead and I am too stubborn to let him kill me." Eladamri smiled then took another drink from his glass of wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just having a drink   Just having a drink Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 6:39 pm

She looked closely at his appearance. He was in fact very Handsome. Idril hasn't seen to many elves on her travels so it feels a bit strange to see another elf...Especially here. She lifted her glass and took a sip. "Ah i understand I am in the same situation. I've caused a bit of my own troubles and i guess some won't rest till I have paid for the damage i have done." She shrugged " But when they do find me sometimes its easy sometimes its not so easy. So I learn their tactics and use it against them the next time. I find it a bit fun actually." She turned and looked straight into his eyes "Let us hope that the danger looking for you doesn't find you here. I'll even lend a hand. That is only if you want my help, if not then i understand" Idril slowly smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just having a drink   Just having a drink Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 1:30 am

Eladamri smiled simply from the willingness of someone who he had never met before to lend him a hand if the assassins he was hiding from found him here and decided to attack. "Though I have never met you until now, you would lend me a hand if the assassins I hide from found me here? Only a brave and noble person could offer such a thing which would risk their own life, though some old fools would say that only a foolish person would do such a thing. Depending on whether or not I threw them off my tracks, I may just take you up on the offer. Though of course if the ones after you come here, I'd be more then happy to lend you a hand." He then took a drink from his glass before Introducing himself.

"I am Eladamri Silentblade, M'lady and I will say it has been interesting to meet one such as yourself." Eladamri didn't care that he had just spoken his name, if the assassins had been in the room they would have tried something already and the drunks were too intoxicated to remember anything that was said anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just having a drink   Just having a drink Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 5:46 pm

She smiled and bowed her head a bit "Its a pleasure to meet you Eladamri, I am Idril TinĂºviel " she took another sip of her wine "I guess since we are both elves it is a proper thing to do. I can't let someone of my race be killed. As the phrase goes 'Two heads are better than one'"She smiled kindly " Or maybe I know what kind of danger your in and I wish to help" Idril had been surprised to say this. Never in her life has she allied with someone she barely knew. But he was an exception, he was like her. "And I must thank you for your help as well. It's very rare for someone to offer me help, then again it's rare of me to offer help as well." She laughed softly

(So sorry its a late post i was really busy with things back at home T_T)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just having a drink   Just having a drink Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 1:09 am

"It is rare for me to offer or accept help myself but I've decided to make an exception, after all one can't have too many friends when one has more then enough enemies. Right now I can use all the friends I can get. Though I hope once you have gotten to know me better that this doesn't change. I will say that I am a woodsman of sorts with a bit of a roguish streak in me, but I do have a sense of honor like all elves do." Eladamri grinned mischievously. "While I know alot about traveling in the wildeness, Im not too familiar with large citys since I rarely enter them unless I have to. Perhaps you might know more of this land then I do?" Eladamri said inquiringly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just having a drink   Just having a drink Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 7:08 am

Draylon quietly entered the tavern, and ordered a drink. He took it, and sipped at. He had much more pressing concerns at mind, such as not getting arrested for counterfeiting money, such as that he had used to pay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just having a drink   Just having a drink Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just having a drink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon and Tai'mira :: Gates Of Tallendon :: Athfinwey Markets And Streets :: Hirandel Tavern-
Jump to: