Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lord of the Dragoncircle...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lord of the Dragoncircle... Empty
PostSubject: Lord of the Dragoncircle...   Lord of the Dragoncircle... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 9:40 pm

~ Basics ~
Name: Lord Dark
Class: Elder
Race: Dragon
Type: Platinum
Alignment: Nutral

~ Appearance ~
Height: 150' tall
Eyes: Silver
Hair Color: None
Hair Style: None
Complexion: Bright Silver Scales
Build: Massive
Scars: Several All Over

~ Personal~

Weapons:
Massive talons on each of his front and rear paws. Massive tail that can be used like a whip.
Magical powers:
Elemental attacks such as: Fire, Ice, Acid, Water.

The abulity to speak and understand any native tungue, including being able to speak with animals.
He also carries a natural kindness about himself. It helps so that others wont fear him.

The abuility to shape shift. Basicly he can take on the form of anything living or dead...he was taught this by a wise old wizard when he was young.

Clothing: none
Important Items: A bright red pendent
Magic: None
Dialects Spoken: All

~ Self ~
Fear: Man and its fear of dragons... CATS
Dislike: Fighting
Like: Damsell in distress...hehe
Quirks:
Flaws: the stupid fear of cats

~ Family ~
Mother: Areal The Queen Silver Dragon of the Northern Plains
Father: Goliath THe Lord Platinum Dragon ofthe Northern Plains
Brothers: Lord Silver ofthe Mist
Sisters: Sahara
Soul Siblings: Gandolf
Life mates:
Recognized: Lord
Children: None
Other Relatives: None

~ History ~
Skills: Elementals, Wisdom
Personality: Very protective of his home, Tallendon. A very gentle, loving creature.
Character’s History:

Character’s History:
Well from birth Lord Dark became a slave to the humans Due to the fact that his parents were hunted down and killed.The humans thought that if they could tame Dark, then he would help them For the humans have their fear of dragons, so in turns he was taken in and abuse throughout most his young life. As he grew though, he ended up meeting a fine young wizard who then took him under his wing and taught Lord Dark everything he knew. Finally the time came when the wizard finally set Dark out on his own feeling with pride that he was ready.

He taught him everything there was needed to learn about shape shifting, his differnt elemental attacks, and how to control them.It did take some time before Dark mastered his new found abuilities.Slowly but surely he grew wise, matured more. Finally he set out to find himself a new home. Flying for many moons Dark finally came apon a town. A rather large one to be persice.

Entering into the town, Dark wandered around, looking at all there was to see when he came apon a sign that said "Welcome To Tallendon" Smiling to himself he checked out his surroundings when he notice a young emperor. Slowly he walked over to him and introduced himself. The young emperor turned around and said hello. " My name is Cirdan, Emperor of Tallendon" Lord Dark Bowed to him gracfully.

After they talked for a while Lord Dark looked down to Cirdan and said, "With this being my new home, it will be forever protected as long as I live." raising back up, he looks around to the mountains just beyond the outer walls. That is were my home will be. If you ever need me, rub this pendant and I will come. He looks down to Cirdan and hands him the pendant made out of solid gold.
Back to top Go down

Lord of the Dragoncircle...
Page 1 of 1