Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stranger for the Tavern.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stranger for the Tavern. Empty
PostSubject: Stranger for the Tavern.   Stranger for the Tavern. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:42 pm

The dark cloak moved through the darkness like water over wax. Just moving through almost without touching anything. His body seemed to float as he made his way over a large clearing. His body seemed to be on with the air but yet he was stepping off the ground faster and faster. Slowing down he looked at the light on in the tavern.....Putting his hand up he felt for life in the small tavern. Feeling the life forces of the patrons he felt the dangers and weighed them...... "I guess I could make my way in to public for now...." Was all he said under his breath as he made his way for the old door to the tavern. His hand moved the door to the side as he made his way through and in to public grounds. He was no longer hidden now..... His black cloak seemed to stick to his form for it wouldn't catch air as he made his way to one of the empty seats away from everybody.... Having been stripped of power and all else to his body....He was just a mortal for now...No one would reconize him now.... He muttered only a name as he rested in the chair...."Cirdan..." But that was all as he sat there thinking over a whiskey he soon ordered...
Back to top Go down

Stranger for the Tavern. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger for the Tavern.   Stranger for the Tavern. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:31 pm

Tilting his head as he sat there for a while thinking about things.... his head tilted to the side as he slowly left the place his cloak around his body held tight so that no one could see his true appearance....
Back to top Go down

Stranger for the Tavern.
Page 1 of 1