Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recovering...her memories...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Recovering...her memories... Empty
PostSubject: Recovering...her memories...   Recovering...her memories... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 5:54 pm

Rika had just arrived in this new area. She knew nothing about it...nor the people here. What was she too do? She couldn't find Malus but she at lest the memories of him but what she wanted was to remember her other past..before she met Malus. She walked up to the river and sighed, it looked so beautiful...the sun hit the water just perfectly, she was amazed by it. "So beautiful..." she said to herself and sat under a tree nearby and water shine from the sun hitting it.

She smiled and took out her book. An old beaten up leather, brown and bound by a small thread. It looked like it was falling apart but she knew it wouldn't...not now anyways. She opened it and started to read from it. It was just last time...when she met Malus...but where was he? She had no clue...she hope to find him soon..very soon.
Back to top Go down
Malus_Da

PostSubject: Re: Recovering...her memories...   Recovering...her memories... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 6:08 pm

Rika the one I met back then in Infernal...the one who capture my heart with her innocent. The way who's sun kissed hair smelled like roses. Ah how I miss you my dear. Times has past and I now have gotten older and it's time. A young man around the age of 20 was leaning against a tree writting in a small black book. His dark blue hair sort of hid is cat-like eyes, as he scans over what he just wroted, closing the book. He looked up towards the river as he notices a young lady looking in the water. He brush his hair out of his face as his eyes focus upon the girl that was standing near the lake"Could it be?",he thought to hisself"Have she came here looking for me? Rika?.

He slowly advances towards the woman who was standing near the river, advancing slowly at first not wanting to scare her"Rika is that you?",he would ask in a calm voice. He was wearing a blue coat that had a cape snapped on to it, underneath the coat was a silk white button up shirt, he also had on blue pants with making shoes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovering...her memories...   Recovering...her memories... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 6:12 pm

Rika blinked and looked up at Malus, she tilte her head to the side. Was it really Malus? She couldn't tell, she stood up and look at him as she put her bog in the bag at her side. She had not seen him in so long, the only reason she left Infernal was that somethign was calling her away from it but she could not tell anyone about what it was...or who it was. The wind blew gently and her hair covered most of her face as she stood there looking at him. "Malus? Is that you?" she questioned herself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Malus_Da

PostSubject: Re: Recovering...her memories...   Recovering...her memories... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 6:28 pm

Indeed it was Malus but he had change in so many ways that not even him would ever though he would turn out this way"Rika it's me, Malus Darkblade.",he said in a calm voice, his eyes focusing on the face that they never forgotten. "She still looks the same. She still got that innocents to her and sense of wonder.",he thought to hisself. His bright yellow eyes looks at the book that she was placing in the bag"Rika do you remember me?',he asked in a calm voice. The cool breeze that was coming from the river felt good, comforting, it brought back so many memerious. Those inwhich will play a big part in both of their lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovering...her memories...   Recovering...her memories... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 6:33 pm

Rika smield and stepped over to him and touched his face lightly, "Malus...it is you...my love...I have missed you so much.." she said. It was true she did miss him..a lot, even more than she had missed knowing of her past. Why did he ask if she had rembered him? She would always remeber those cat like eyes, that kindness, his smile, his face. She could never forget him..never. She smield more and wrped her arms aorund hima dn held onto him sobbing lightly as she spoke, "Oh Malus I am so sorry I left you...something was calling me...making me leave...I ahd to leave Malus...I hope you undersatnd..." She wouldn't let him go...never again.
Back to top Go down
Malus_Da

PostSubject: Re: Recovering...her memories...   Recovering...her memories... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 6:45 pm

He closes eyes as he felt her soft touch once more as he remembered it from so long ago"Yes my Rika it's me....I have also missed you dearly.",he said i a calm voice, still keeping his eyes closes. When she wrapped her arms around him, the black book that he was holding fell to the ground as it opens, a cool breeze wind gently blows as it flips through the pages, each page had writting on it, each page told a story of his life before and after meeting Rika. Since he been gone he decided to write his true past down so maybe one day the ones he love will know the truth behind the "Assasin King". He gently runs his fingers through her hair as his nostrils takes in the wonderful smell of Rika's hair once more"No...It is I that need to say I'm sorry. I left to search for alliances with other realms nearby, but something kept me from coming back.",he said in a calm voice. Rika knew she didn't need to say she was sorry, that Malus had already forgiving her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovering...her memories...   Recovering...her memories... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 6:51 pm

She holds onto and smiles, "Its alright..I can undersatnd..." acutlly as she wanted to know that Malus was alright. It was all she cared about. She opened her eyes and looked at him, "I accept your sorry Malus...Im just glad your ok...I was so worried.." Her dreams adn thoughts were flooded of him being killed or hurt or something that would of bothered her somehow, but she was glad he was ok..she was glad he was alive. "I'm so happy now.."
Back to top Go down
Malus_Da

PostSubject: Re: Recovering...her memories...   Recovering...her memories... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 7:02 pm

He wraps his arms around Rika"Thank you so much, but I don't think you understand.",he said in a calm voice"But you will in due time I promise you that. He kisses Rika on the lips"I missed you is so it's hurted me to be apart from you.",he said in a calm voice"There is so many questions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovering...her memories...   Recovering...her memories... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 7:05 pm

She smiled and kissed him back, she loved feeling his lips upon hers it felt like all of her memories were comming back but they weren't...yet. She held onto him and closed her eyes "Ask you questions love..." she said and looked up at his golden, cat eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovering...her memories...   Recovering...her memories... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovering...her memories...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon and Tai'mira :: Tallendon's Waters :: Tallendons River.-
Jump to: