Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hmm possibly a good idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage

hmm possibly a good idea Empty
PostSubject: hmm possibly a good idea   hmm possibly a good idea Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 12:24 am

I know i am new and all that but i have been around forums for a long while now and i think adding a topic section just for character intros would be in order unless you just want us to string them on with our completed character sheets.. i plan on making a long and interesting read for those into that sort of thing for the intro of my character and would like to hear thoughts and opinions on it when completed is this a possibility or what cause i so want to take time to type up a good intro this way no one can come back and say well he cannt do that and so on and so forth... with his heritage and background of what made him i feel like i am being gypped and would not want ppl thinking i am godmoding......i put alot of thought into my characters and try to make them come to life as ppl read about them....just a curious request and hopefully i do not bore the readers with the telling of his not so short tale
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
Emperor
Emperor
Cirdan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: hmm possibly a good idea   hmm possibly a good idea Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 7:38 am

Mostly you can add your intro into the cis if you like as a matter of factly if you want to post just the intro and history as well weaposn and magic etc together like how you described it, it would be acceptable.
Back to top Go down
https://tallendon.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: hmm possibly a good idea   hmm possibly a good idea Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 11:54 pm

sounds good to me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmm possibly a good idea   hmm possibly a good idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmm possibly a good idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon and Tai'mira :: Off Topic Comments and Questions :: Ideas, comments, and suggestions-
Jump to: