Tallendon and Tai'mira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tallendon and Tai'mira

Welcome to Tallendon and Tai'mira home of the arcane and the elven lords

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mirage's enterance...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mirage's enterance... Empty
PostSubject: Mirage's enterance...   Mirage's enterance... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 10:21 am

Mirage would walk up silently to the gates. She was covered in a dark cloak, she wasn't from around here so seeing her was probably odd in itself. Her face was tilted downward. She would smirk in the darkness of her hood. "I am here to see Cirdan, if you would summon him please." She would raise her face. "Tell him Mirage is here to see him." Her face was still hidden in the darkness. And her cloak covered her whole body so no one could see her or what she had on her. The cloak was a bit torn from dragging the ground, but she wasn't that tall to start with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's enterance...   Mirage's enterance... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 9:33 pm

Walking silently through the palace entrance passing by the guards the guards would bow to his presence considering where he is from and who he is. Elros stops for a moment as he looks upon the female’s eyes and smiles softly. ‘’ you won’t find Cirdan here milady, for he has left and went too the beach; however how may I help you perhaps I can be of some assistance?’’ He gazed at Mirage awaiting for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's enterance...   Mirage's enterance... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 5:26 am

Mirage's metallic liquid silver eyes would find their way to Elros. "I speak only to those who send for me." Only the bottom half of her face was seen. Pulling down her hood showing her pale skin and slightly pointed ears. Her long silvery hair would fall around her face. "Do you know where he is, or do I still have to speak to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's enterance...   Mirage's enterance... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:21 am

He looks at her studying her for a moment ' Cirdan went to the beach aboard one of Locke's ship that we will be using for the war that is soon to come, I myself is designing some new weaponary defenses as we speak''' he grin spreads across his face. '' The enemie has warships there using more advanced technologie so naturally so are we too even things out. You may go to Cirdan but however you probolly should telaport to him and if you do not know how I can telaport you too him myself milady. ''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's enterance...   Mirage's enterance... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:47 am

Mirage's eyes would watch the elf. "No, I can get there myself. Thank you for your help." Mirage would walk away the cloak dragging the ground as she walks, still hiding her. She disappears suddenly as she is walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirage's enterance...   Mirage's enterance... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirage's enterance...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon and Tai'mira :: The Palace Of Tallendon :: The Palaces Entrance-
Jump to: